Surprise Attack!

(POV:Reader)

We had found Dajali and spent some time feeding him small bundles of hay. We were currently walking around and talking a bit, mostly he was explaining what had been going on in Paris the last few days. Which was more than the word 'Horrible' could describe.

-"Were you guys able to get everyone into the Court?"

-"Majority, there were some very close calls"

-"We had to save a family from a burning house, they had been locked inside-"

-"We find you totally innocent, which is the worst crime of all!" Clopin's voice became a bit louder as we walked towards the crowd of people, interested in what was going on.

-"So you're going to hang!" I ran a bit, rushing to see who it was, and to my dismay it was Quasi.

-"Stop!" I yelled, catching his attention. I rushed to the stage, and walked to Quasi to untie him.

-"He's not an enemy, he helped me escape from Frollo"

-"Why didn't he say so?" Clopin asked sarcastically, as we could all see he couldn't due to the bandana he had over his mouth.

-"I came to warn you, Frollo's coming, he's attacking at dawn with a force of a thousand men" I undid the last knot, setting Quasi free.

Everyone panicked, rushing to get their things to leave. Since I had nothing here I just stood there with Quasi, watching as people rushed to get their things. Seeing how the colorful place this was moments ago was being taken down quickly to leave. I took a few steps back and felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, I pushed them away.

-"It's me love, are you alright?" Ezra asked, taking a few steps from me.

-"I-I'm fine, just reminded me of something, sorry" I walked to him, giving him a small hug.

-"We'll leave soon, everyone's just finishing up, and we really appreciate what you did Quasimodo, it was a very dangerous thing"

-"It was no problem, I would have never found my way if you hadn't given me the penden-" he was cut off.

-"Nor would I" Frollo's voice beaming loudly and proudly into the court. Everyone yelled and screamed in fear as guards rushed to them, destroying the very little things they had.

-"After 20 years of searching, the Court of Miracles and Y/n are finally mine" he chuckled as he walked towards us after the guards had surrounded us, pointing spears in every direction.

-"Dear Quasimodo, I always knew you'd be of use to me, thank you for leading me here, I would have never done it without your help"

-"Q-Quasi wouldn't lead you here, y-you're lying" I told him.

-"Oh, but he would, he would never disobey his master"

-"No" Quasi's voice was very low, the only reason I heard him was because he was standing next to me.

(A/N):

Sorry for the cliff hanger.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye!