The Little Bird Flies

(POV:Writer(Me))

Now although both children were around the same age, they were treated very much differently and yet, in some way's the very same. Y/n, wasn't really his daughter, but a daughter of gypsies. He had, in his words, mistakenly fallen in love with a gypsy, a beautiful dancer who had caught his eye. One who was already married and in fact was a mother.

Now this gypsy was married, and the couple, very young and very naïve, thought well of Frollo. But it would soon be their end as Frollo's love for the gypsy woman was stronger, ending in an accidental accident that ended her husband's wife. And much to Frollo's dismay, hers as well.

Now left with a child without parents, Frollo took her in, he fooled everyone that the child was his own to make things easier for him. Especially since he believed no one would care for a few dead gypsies. So, as the years passed he kept her locked in the bell tower, raising both Quasimodo and her along with the help of the priest, who visited them every now and then.

-POV Change-

(POV:Reader)

-"It's today! The festival of fools is today! Oh, aren't you excited to watch it, Quasi?" I ran up the stairs of the tower, towards Quasimodo who looked down the balcony.

-"Yeah, watch it..." he sighed, walking away from the balcony over to his wooden crafting table.

-"Well of course, it isn't like my father will let either of us down there" I giggled, thinking of how funny it'd be if he did, it'd be unlike him, very unlike him.

-"That's just it, what good is watching the festival if we'll never get to go?"

-"He's just trying to keep us safe from the 'outside dangerous'"

-"I know that, but I just don't feel like watching the festival this year"

-"...what if we go there instead?" he looked up at me, excitement in his face then it was quickly washed down.

-"But I'm not...normal"

-"I know what my father says, but it isn't true, you are a very lovely person full of creativity and a big imagination, just look what you do with wood" I pointed over at the carving of the city he had made out of wood.

-"As your best friend I insist you accompany me there" I declared, holding a hand out to him. 

-"You're forgetting one big thing, my master" I sighed, reminding myself that father would keep a close eye on the two of us.

-"Then we'll sneak out, come on, if we can't do it today we never will!"

-"And if we get caught?!"

-"Then we'll blame it on me and ask for forgiveness"

-"He'll see us"

-"Then we'll use a disguise" I pulled out two cloaks, a longer on for me since I was a bit taller.

-"Please, no one wants to stay cooped up in here forever" he looked over at the wooden figurines, picking one up as if contemplating his decisions.

-"Alright, let's go!"

(A/N):

I finished the Coraline story! I'm so happy to be done! yay!

I'm doing an IT one now, super excited to write that one!

Thank you for all the views and followers! It makes me really happy to see that people enjoy my stories. Thank you so much!

I'll post another chapter later on as a Thank You.

Bye!