Chapter 6:Only girl

I woke up and looked around me and saw an oxygen dispenser. No one was around me, I think I was in Chase's bedroom. I was really feeling better slightly bruised but a lot better than before.

I got out of bed and crept downstairs I heard voices in the sitting room. As I turned the corner I saw him with another women. She was sitting on his lap, facing him and they were tonguing it out. I stood there unable to move, until I felt something pull me by my arm and covering my mouth, It was Josh.

Josh pulled me into an office before uncovering my mouth. "I kno-..." Josh tried to speak but I placed my finger on his mouth before he could finish. "Don't speak, just give me a second." I said feeling extremely nauseous. "It's his fiancé" Josh said holding my hand away from his face. Oh great, yea I'm gonna be sick. "I need a bathroom quickly" I said. Josh looked at me and picked me up and ran to the nearest toilet which was a guest bathroom close to the front door.

Josh put me down at the rim of the toilet and held my hair back. I let it out. I hadn't eaten yet so I was just gagging. As I sat back, Josh stood behind me with a wet cloth. "Here, wipe up" he said kneeling and giving me the cloth. After cleaning my face, I leaned back and sighed.

Josh sat beside me on the bathroom floor. And I lay my head on his shoulder. He tensed up a little and then eased out a few moments later. "If Chase had a wife then why would he be trying to get with me?" I finally worked up the courage to ask. "They're an arranged couple but he told me that he didn't find an attraction to her... I don't know what's going on here but he should have never hurt you like that" Josh said gazing into my eyes. " I can't stay here" I said looking down. "You can stay with me, my place isn't perfect but it's home... that's only if you're comfortable with it" he said placing his hand on my knee, making me look up at him. "That'd be amazing actually" I said giving him a smile.

We got up from the bathroom floor and Josh helped me up. He told me to wait and that he'd come and get me in just a few. Josh opened the door quietly and walked out closing it behind him. I put the lid down and sat waiting for Josh, he was taking so long. I opened the door slightly and crept out of the bathroom. A woman, turning the corner walked right into me. It was Chase's fiancé. She was wearing nothing but his shirt, which gave me hints that they just had a midday session.

"Who the hell are you" she asked scanning me up and down. "I-..." "She's mine" Josh came out of nowhere interrupting and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, making my body sway with his. He buried his head into my neck, making me giggle and bite my lip. My arm lifted and I held his head as he kissed my neck gently. I must admit it looked pretty convincing...the way our bodies just clicked together rhythmically, the way he knew exactly where my turn ons were, the way my body obeyed to his every move trailing on my skin. It was something I've never done before and yet my mind knew exactly what to do.

"Ahhh Mr. Torez, my bad, I didn't think to that extent...another one night stand." She replied flirtatiously. "Last time I checked, I wasn't invisible" I spoke gazing at her holding Josh's arms around me. "Worthless women don't speak and besides you're just another hoe sweety" she said chuckling. I moved slightly at her words wanting to hit her but Josh gripped me tighter making it extremely hard to move, signalling me to relax. "She's my girlfriend, Taliah and she has a name." Josh said looking at her dead serious. "Oh loo-..." " Don't forget, worthless women don't speak" I said interrupting her. She looked at me with irritation and I gave her a smile in return.

Chase came out of one of the bedrooms and walked downstairs to the front door to where Josh and I was standing. He looked at Josh and I together and then saw Taliah. "What's going on here?" He asked neutrally. "Oh we were headed out" Josh said making eye contact with Chase. The two of them stood there fighting a war from eye to eye. They both burned with power but Josh really wasn't there to play around. Chase broke eye contact making it obvious that Josh had won dominion over me.

Josh took his arms from around my waist and took my hand. We walked out towards a matte black Audi R8 V10 Plus. He walked to the passenger side and opened the door for me and then got in the driver seat. One hand on the wheel, With no hesitation he started the car and reversed out of the driveway and drove off. "Josh, I don't have any clothes" I said looking at him. "Don't worry, I sorted everything for you... I'll show you when we get there" he replied smiling at me.

We drove quite far but it was really nice just breathing the fresh air. He turned on the radio and I started singing the lyrics to the song. He turned up the volume as he listened to me mumbling the words. When it got to the close to the chorus I turned to look at him and sang the lyrics aloud...

"And Imma make you swallow you're pride...ooh, I want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, like I'm the only one that you'll ever love...like I'm the only one who knows your heart, only girl in the world.. Like I'm the only one that's in command, like I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man...yeahh"

He looked at me with a smirk. "Did you see where we are?" He asked me. "Oh wait, that's the ocean!" I said in excitement. "Yep, but I meant up ahead..." Josh said slowing down slightly. We had arrived infront of a very big, black gate guarding a simple yet magnifying house behind it.

Josh opened the gate through a thumbprint scanner. It must be high technology security. We drove a little further up to the front door and garage. Josh parked on the lawn, then got out to help me out but I'd managed to get out already. I was encapsulated by the exterior design of the house. "Hey, come on" Josh called waiting for me on the porch. I jogged towards him and we walked to the door.

The front door had a face detector, hand scanner and voice activated passcode. It was some real heavy security. The door opened automatically and he waited for me to enter first. It was even nicer on the inside. "Hey Andy..." He said grabbing my hand, our fingers intertwined naturally and he pulled me in. "You're the only girl in the world to me" he said looking into my eyes. I can't take it anymore... His hand let go of mine and I placed my arms around his neck and kissed him. He grabbed my waist kissing me back. He picked me up not even breaking the kiss for a second. He walked upstairs to his room and closed the door. He was mine now and I was his.