Chapter 10:Mr and Mrs Gentile

~Bonus chapter!!! This one goes out to a special reader for the first vote. Enjoy❤️~

Adrienne's POV:

On the way home, Sav and Taj were talking non stop about some Opera House star that was coming to Seattle. I wasn't at all in their conversation, I checked my phone and saw so many call and text notifications...wanna guess?...yea it was Chase.

I don't understand him, I told him that I was going out and now he's calling and texting me. We pulled up to the house and Chase was standing on the front door step, he looked furious. I got out of the car and walked straight into the house ignoring his eyes staring right into my soul.

He followed me banging the door, making me get a slight fright.

"You're late" he said loudly in an frustrated tone.

"I'm not late Chase, it's only 3:00pm" I said turning around to look at him.

"You were supposed to be here an hour ago, we needed to sort out the menu and plans for tonight" he said angrily.

"What are you so afraid of, huh?!.... it's your parents you can do everything yourself" I said raising my voice at him.

"We're supposed to do it together Adrienne...us, you and I"

"Oh so now there's an us, now you wanna do things together... I'll be upstairs in the guest room, coz I just remembered I don't live here, I'm just visiting...my advice to you would be to sort your shit out." I said storming upstairs.

I heard glass breaking from downstairs and Chase was grunting out of anger. I laid back on the bed trying to clear my head and just calm down a little bit...I feel so tired. I didn't sleep that well last night because my mind kept going to the memories of my father and my mother.

I felt myself drift slowly off to sleep and there I was out cold.

*2 hours later*

"You think I'm dead huh Adrienne, I'm coming for you, you think you're free...just wait"

I heard my father's voice and it echoed in my mind...making me wake up. I got up to check the time, it was now 5:00pm and the dinner started at 7:00pm so I better start getting done.
The dress costed a lot... I'm so glad that I could pay for it myself. I got money from my brother Valdez...he was running our Mafia now so he sends money every week.

I miss him and I'm sad that I can't see him. He must've heard about Dad and buried him already. Of course he didn't invite me because that would mean that Chase come with and the people attending would've had a problem.

I went to shower and washed my hair. I came out and then slipped on the dress...it fitted very well and I must admit I look amazing.

I put my hair up in a pin and put my shoes on

I put my hair up in a pin and put my shoes on. I took a deep breath and opened the door and walked slowly out and downstairs. Chase came out looking all handsome in his classic black and white suit. He looked angry but his anger faded the minute he caught a glimpse of me. He stopped and looked me up and down.