Chapter 7:Liar Liar

Chase's POV:

What the fuck just happened...Josh and I have been friends for our whole lives and now he stole my girl?

I didn't expect Taliah to come back so quickly, she went to her family in Rome because her mother was apparently Ill. The whole thing was stone cold, doesn't Adrienne know that we all have hoes. I sat outside on the balcony and it was about 10pm. I sat there puffing at a cigar, then I felt her hand from behind trace on my chest. Taliah was another level of sexy. She walked around the chair to face me, I scan her body to see her wearing a red and black laced lingerie.

"I missed you" she said pecking me near my lips. I placed my hands on her waist. She took the cigar from my hand. She sat on my lap and as she came closer she took a puff and exhaled blowing it slowly and gently in my face. I wasn't going to reply to her comment because we mafia men don't do that, we don't get attached. The way Taliah was playing at me...Fuck, I can't... she's using all the tactics. She got of my lap and took my cigar with her. "I wasn't done with that" I yelled as she walked in. "Yea, I bet you aren't done with me either" she replied in a playful tone.

I can't help but think how stone cold she left and Josh playing with her waist made it far worse...but maybe Taliah could help me forget about it all. I stood up and went inside...I saw her. Just laying on the bed finishing my cigar. I crawled onto her making her gasp with pleasure. I took the cigar and put on the glass bowl on the bedside.

Then Adrienne rushed back into my mind and I wished that Taliah was Adrienne. God, I can't do this...I need Adrienne, I don't know why the fuck I do, yes her body is better than Taliah's but I don't just want her for the sex I can't stop thinking about her...I don't know why she betrayed me like that but I'm about to find out. I left the roof and put on some clothes, grabbed the car keys and left.

Adrienne's POV:

I woke up to see it was still dark. Josh was still asleep so I snuck out to the gym. He had a few weights and a punching bag.

I put on a shorts and sneakers with my sports bra I had on. Josh had clothes and shoes there...to all my exact sizes sent up to his house. I wrapped my hands and I started hitting the bag. The more I hit, the more anger and emotion overwhelmed me.

I kept hitting until I felt a shock in my side. It's the same side my father kicked. It made me grunt and then I felt a slight burning from my hands. I realised then that my knuckles were bleeding. I got up slowly and limped to the kitchen. I took out a bottle of vodka, popped it open and started drinking it like it was water. I didn't even bother to grab a glass.

As I moved my clothing to see the bruise it ached again. I took out bandages from the medical box first aid on the wall. I sat on the counter and try to wrap it tightly. The tighter I pulled the bandage the more pain shot through me. I drank a little more vodka. This stuff was really strong. I started feeling a little woozy. As jumped off the counter I fell. Making me grunt because I knocked the bruise.

I carried the bottle in one hand and the other was to keep my balance. I started singing some words but I have no idea what I was saying. Then I started swaying and then I tripped over the sofa and he caught me. There he was "hey baby" I said looking up at him. "What are you doing" he asked. "I don't know actually" I said chuckling. "Here, sit down... what happened to your hands?" He asked angrily. "I was playing around"

There was a knock on the door. "Who could that be at this hour?" I asked laughing stupidly. Josh went to open the door, and he took long so I went to see what was happening. I saw the door was closed so I went upstairs. Then I heard noises, a female's moan. I slammed the door open to see that mother fucking bitch. I was steaming with anger. I was drunk as hell but that bitch was fucking with everyone. I pushed Josh out of her and my fists were just colliding with her face until someone pulled me off of her. It wasn't Josh because he was still on the floor naked. Then I got it, the scent was too familiar to forget. It was Chase...he looked at me in confusion as he looked into my rage full eyes.

He dragged me out of the door and towards the car. "Stop, don't fucking touch me, you liar" I shouted hitting him away from me. Tears in my eyes..."you lied to me, and made me think I was special" I yelled in anger and disappointment. "Adrienne where are you going" Josh came out calling. I pulled out a gun, "don't you fucking come near me" I aimed the gun at him and pulled the trigger. Chase grabbed my hand and pulled me away into the car.

Chase forced me into the car and got in the other side and drove off. We sat in silence and he watched as I reloaded the gun, put the safety on and put it away.

"Why are you so angry?" He broke the silence. I froze and looked at him in disgust. He seriously just asked that question. "Why did you call me a liar?" He asked a second time. "You were married and you tried to fuck with me. "I wasn't married, who the fuck am I married to?" He defended. "You're married to that bitch" I said. He pulled over to the side of the road. "She is not my wife" he said looking at me. I rolled my eyes " yeah, whatever" I said stubbornly, looking out of the window. He grabbed my chin tightly making me look him in the eyes. "She is not my wife" he repeated staring into my eyes. His touch gave me shivers and I craved for him, I really craved for his touch, his attention, his love, I wanted it all.

He released his grip. I climbed over the handbrake and onto his lap. I slipped the blade out of my sleeve putting my arms behind the seat so he couldn't see. I am going to push the blade through his neck, I'm going to murder him. He held my waist and kissed me. The emotions I was sensing from him were strong. I breath heavily pulling away from the kiss. The grip on the blade was strong, I had to do it now. I moved the blade closer to the back of his head.

"Do you care about me?" He asked looking directly into my eyes and I looked straight into his hazel brown eyes. "I..I-... I can't" I sighed releasing my grip on blade. He looked in the rear view mirror to see the knife in my hand. "You were gonna kill me" he yelled moving my body away from his. I dropped the blade and tears rolled down my cheeks..."I can't do this with you, I need to know right now" I said crying looking down. He eased out, "what do you m-..." I cut him off. "Are you serious about me?"
I asked looking at him. "I don't know" was his reply. I opened the door and got off of him and got out.

I walked into the road standing still, waiting. "What are you doing?" He asked looking confused. "Let's find out" I said looking at the oncoming truck. "Move!" He shouted. "This is ridiculous! Adrienne move!" He shouted again. The truck came closer and I closed my eyes. I heard the hooter of the truck but I stood still in hope that what I felt was real.

I then fell into dirt on the other side of the road and I knew that he saved me. "you're fucking insane" he said looking at me. "What if I didn't get there in time?" He questioned me. "I trust you with my life Chase Gentile" I said staring at him. He stood up and helped me up. He walked closer to the road to cross and I crossed after him. We got to the car and he threw the blade out. We stood on the passenger side of the car, he opened the door for me but before he walked around to his side I grabbed his hand. He stopped and stared at me...then turned around to look at me. He looked down at my eyes and then my lips. I looked into his eyes and then at his lips...we both leaned in and I closed my eyes as I felt his breath on my skin..he was warm, he tucked my hair behind my ear and placed his hands on my neck. Then he kissed me on my forehead.

I was disappointed...I wanted a real kiss...what are you doing Chase, what's going on in that mind...

Thanks so much for reading. Let me know what you think will happen next 😁❤️