Prologue

She was standing outside the big gate. She has so many memories surrounding this place. It felt like everything just happened few hours back.

Her father is worshipping in the temple and she was selling flowers outside.

She looked at the mansion with her dreamy eyes. Her face covered with a broad smile. This is the happiness which she missed for the last two years.

When she was inside those black walls away from this beautiful world.

Her world...

Their world....

The world they build together. Only filled with love, happiness and innocence. Those beautiful evenings, those stories which they shared in this garden lying side by side. Those nights when he kept his head on her lap and sleep. Days of her fairy tale.

It was a fairy tale indeed.

Is it possible in reality that the prince charming fall for the cinderrela.

But it happened with her.

She stared at the garden. They have planted so many beautiful flower plants together. Still she remember how he clapped happily whenever he saw a new flower. His smile was enough to make her day. She never wanted more in her life.

Just to see him happy and cheerful.

Her trance broke with the deep sound of the car. She lost her balance and immediately fall back. She didn't noticed the car on her way.

She held her forehead in pain.

"I'm sorry.....are you alright?"

Her all senses become alert and her heart skipped mutiple times when she heard the voice.

She was dying to hear this voice. She has spent her dark silent nights only by imagining this voice. Only the vibes of this voice gave her strength to not loose hope. One day surely she will return to him.

Every rhythm of her heart was binding with this voice.

She slowly lift her head and met with those black orbs. The orbs that used to provide her comfort.

Tears formed into her eyes and she felt like to jump into his arms.

"Are you fine? I'm really very very sorry.....are you the new caretaker?"- He asked her.

She just shook her head and stood up with much difficulty. She ran from there immediately.

She reached the road and now she cried out.

He didn't even recognised her!

What could be more painful than this.

Her Rajababu forget her existence.

............

Hello readers, this is the prologue of my new book.

Do let me know if you liked the prologue.

As i told that this story will start later. After finishing one of my current book, i will publish the first chapter of Loving My Rajababu.

Thank you.