Chapter 7: You are my family

Pihu's pov

"I'm hungry..."

Rajababu whinned while grabbing my saree. Other passengers of the train looked at us with puzzled face. Few of them were infact suppressing their laughs. I know they are smiling at Rajababu's condition. I felt angry from inside.

How can these people be so insensitive?

"Feed him...can't you see he is hungry....i think he wants to breast feed...."

I heard the derogatory remarks from few men around.

My face heated up in anger. I stood up and stared at them directly. They lowered their eyes immediately. I felt a tug on my wrist and saw Rajababu looking at me with fear.

"Doll,,don't argue with them, they can break your head just like they break mine..."

I immediately sat beside him. I was shocked after hearing him.

"Rajababu, can you remember who attacked you that night?"- i asked him.

He frowned a little.

"Bad men attacked me"- he said by rubbing his beard.

"Do you know them?"- i asked him again.

"Yes, they are bad men"- he replied innocently.

I sighed. He doesn't remember anything.

"Bitiya, is he your husband?"- an old lady who was sitting opposite of us asked me.

"No no....he is my Rajababu, our king..."- i said and immediately i stopped my tongue.

The old lady narrows her eyes.

"He is the Yuvraj of Gaya"- the old lady said.

Rajababu shrieked towards me and engulfed my waist tightly.

"Don't be scared Rajababu, I'm here"- i tried to assured him.

He is having panick attacks.

The old lady stared at us with so much pity. Then she bend a little and whispered.

"I'm also from Gaya....I heard in the news that his parents is searching for him badly......i think next week, his brother-in-law, Mr. Baivab chauhan will seat in the throne...."

I was really bewildered. I kept staring at her blankly. I was moving to Gaya to Rajababu's house. After a long time thought, i have finally decided to take him to Gaya. He needs treatment and i think his parents can provide that better. I'm sure they will arrange everything perfectly for Rajababu. Also they will find out the culprit who did all these to him.

The train stopped at the station. We both get down of it. First i took him to a food shop for breakfast. He ate a huge amount of food. All the times he craves for food. I think it was the effect of the medicines.

"Where are we going doll?"- Rajababu asked me.

"To your parents....you want to meet them?"- i asked him.

He clapped happily.

"I'm so happy my doll..thank you...you are the best"

Suddenly he kissed on my cheek. My heart danced with happiness and at the same time i felt shy. He caught my hand and we both walked towards his mansion.

...................

Ranima and Raja saab both were crying so much after seeing Rajababu. I was standing silently a little away from there. Baivab and Tuhin were standing near them. It's surprising to see that they are not looking happy.