Chapter 12: The Sacred Bond

Pihu's pov

Rajababu was watering the flowers. I was sitting in the bench and dangling my legs. He loves flower. I have always seen him getting extremely happy after seeing flowers. When he was medically fit, he used to visit the Garden everyday. That time I watched him from far. I have never thought of coming infront of him. I always got nervous after seeing him.

But in present, I'm watching him without any nervousness. He is just a small kid. I'm very much comfortable around him. Infact I'm liking his kid version more. His questions are like my oxygen. I can't even imagine a single day of my life without him.

What will happen when he will get better? He will not stay with you!

For a second my heart covered with an unknown pain. I felt that the whole world has turned bitter for me. The mere thought of him living me, scared the shit out of me. How can I be able to breathe without him? I have become completely dependent on him.

"Doll......what are you thinking? I'm calling you so many times"

My chain of thought broke with Rajababu's voice. He is looking angry. Suddenly he picked me on his arms in bridal style and started to walk faster inside the mansion.

"Rajababu..what are you doing? Put me down"

I held his shoulder tightly in fear.

"No i will not....you are looking sad...you have to tell me why are you sad....you are hiding things from me... it's bad.....i will not put you down...first tell me why are you sad?"

We reached on the terrace. He is still holding me on his arms. I looked at him in pity. He is a strong man. How easily he came on the terrace by carrying me and his breathing is absolutely normal.

It's not possible for someone to hurt him physically like this. I'm sure someone tricked him and did all these to him. I will find them all.

"Again you are not talking? What happened to you?? Are you not happy here? Are you missing your Village?"

His innocence melted my heart. I cupped his face gently.

"I'm happy here...but i was just worried for you"

I told him. A frown appeared on his face.

"Why? Have i done anything wrong? But i listen everything what you said...i promise i will never get angry....And i finished my homework on right time...i also drank the milk last night and i took the medicines..."

I don't know what happened to me but his cute blabbering creates a very affectionate feeling inside me. I kissed his forehead.

But instantly i pulled apart!

My face flushed and i immediately realised my mistake. Rajababu slowly puts me down. He is staring at me by gaping his mouth.

I closed my eyes in shame. I wish I could hide this embarrassment!!! Pihu have some shame!

I turned my head away.

"Rajababu, it's time for you to take a nap"

I tried to change the topic.

"Doll....what you did?"

His question make me to bang my head somewhere. I felt like to die in embarrassment.

"What? I did...n...nothing.... let's play Ludo okay..."

I held his wrist and started to walk towards the stair.

"Doll.....stop....i won't go.."

This time i turned my head towards him. He is looking at me with a serious expression. I got more tensed.