Chapter 2: The first pain of love

Rajveer's pov

I opened my eyes slowly. Still I'm feeling so much pain in my head. It felt like someone just has banged my head roughly.

First thing i found my ma and papa standing infront of me with di and jiju with a scared face.

I turned my head at my left because i felt a soft presence beside me. There i saw her.

My cute angel, Myra.

She was also staring at me in fear and she has dried tear on her eyes lashes. The urge to kiss those tears away from her eye lashes grew inside me. At the same time my heart warmed with her presence.

"Veer, are you fine beta?"- my ma caressed my head by taking a position on my bed.

"Yeah...I'm okay...i don't know what happened to...me...."

"Dehydration and your sugar level fall.....how many times i told you to maintain your blood sugar level Rajveer....you are diabetic and diabetes at this young age is not a good sign...."- Baivab jiju told me.

I chuckled slightly.

"But jiju I'm trying hard to avoid the things which you prescribed me and taking the medicines everyday...."- i told him.

"If you were taking the medicines, then why did you faint huh?"- Finally my Mira spoke.

Her voice was shaking. She is upset.

Sometimes i think that I'm very much lucky to have such kind of lovely people around me. They all are special to me.

"Now take rest Rajveer...."- di said.

"But the party?"- i asked

"Party can wait....."- Mira glared at me.

I suppressed my smile.

Everyone walked away from my room. Myra was about to get down of the bed but i caught her wrist and pulled her. She fell on my chest.

"Raj, anyone can see...."- she whispered and struggled in my arms.

"So what? I was planning to tell ma papa about us....Don't you think that you should get married...."- i whispered.

Her face flushed. Her face covered with the most innocent smile. I kissed her forehead softly. She placed her head on my chest.

"Raj, i was scared when you fainted like that....please take care of your health...bhaiya was telling that diabetes is a silent killer"- her voice again shook in concern.

"Nobody can kill me, not even diabetes....do you know why? Because i always felt like that something so strong and powerful is protecting me......and it's your love...if something bad happened to me ever, your love will bring me back from any danger"

She covered my mouth with her palm.

"Don't say like that....you will be fine and will stay with me forever"

I kissed her head.

Suddenly Tuhin di entered and closed her eyes.

"Have shame you two....atleast you should wait till marriage"

Myra face palmed herself while i broke out in laughter.

"Now come downstairs, ma papa is asking for you"- Di said.

"But i thought everyone left"- i said.

"Everyone is waiting for their Yuvraj to wish him happy birthday....now come quick"- Di left after annoucing this.

Myra and I looked at each other being little bit confused.

Author's pov

Rajveer make his way to the party hall along with Myra. Everyone cheered happily after seeing him. He apologised to them. Finally he cut his cake. The hall surrounded with huge clapping sounds.