forty-four

Mackenzie

Dane's hands slide down my back. Up until now, he's only had use of one of his hands for touching, but the difference that two hands makes is substantial. With one hand, he cups the back of my neck, the other roams down my back so he can squeeze my ass.

Our hips grind against each other, and everything leaves my head except the intense desire to have sex with Dane. My hands fall from his chest down to the top of his jeans. I slide my hands around his waist so I can put my hands in his back pockets and grab his ass.

"Mackenzie—" He whispers in my ear. I shiver at the feeling of his breath. "Do you want me?"

"Mmm." Is all I can manage as he sucks at the skin just below my ear.

"I'm going to need a verbal confirmation." I can tell he's smiling.

"Yes." I murmur.

"Yes, what?"

"Don't be such a tease." I look my fingers through his belt loops and grind my hips into his. He lets out a low moan that causes me to clench. "I want you." I murmur in his ear. 

He pivots us so that my back is to my bed. Then, I'm briefly falling and I hear myself let out a little gasp. I feel far away from myself, as if the sounds I'm making are not my own. The bed gives slightly as we hit it and Dane scoots me up so that my head is closer to my pillows. He continues kissing me through all of this, his mouth pushing into mine, and his tongue tracing along my lips. 

One of his hands cups my face while the other roams downwards. His fingers lights trace over the top of my breast and then slide around so that he can cup it fully. 

A thought occurs to me. I pull back slightly. "You okay?" Dane searches my face for a moment.

"Never better." I breathe. "But do you have condoms?" 

"A whole box." He murmurs, leaning his head towards his backpack. I laugh. "But we're not to that point yet." He moves down and lifts the bottom of my shirt, planting kisses along the top of my jeans.

"We're not?" I manage to ask. My voice is breathy and I can feel a deep throbbing starting between my legs. 

"No." He murmurs, unzipping my jeans and pulling them down for me. I mentally praise myself for wearing cute underwear. Dane stands and quickly removes my shoes and then yanks my pants off the rest of the way. It's fairly unsexy and I can't help my giggle. Dane winks at me and then strips off his own shoes, pants, and shirt. It's hard not to stare at him. Despite his injury, he's still looking fit as hell. "Like what you see?" He asks, even though I gawk at him every time he's shirtless. I think it's pretty obvious at this point that I do. 

"Mm-hmm." I let my gaze travel down him, but he doesn't stay still for long. He grabs the box of condoms out of his backpack, sets them next to my bed, and then he's on me again. His hands run up my shirt and then pull it over my head, and then I'm lost in a blur of pleasure.

One of his hands comes up to my breasts, squeezing, kneading, lightly pinching. With his other he spreads my legs, moves my panties to the side, and begins to eat me out. I tilt my head back and let out a loud moan. This is what this is supposed to feel like. I've never had a man give me such dedicated attention. 

As his tongue moves expertly over me, I can feel the tension building and building, until I'm sure that I'm going to explode and then he stops. I want to scream at him, I reach for his shoulders, but he's moving again. He slides the condom over himself and then positions himself over me. 

"Are you ready for me?" He asks softly, his breath tickling my ear. I moan and he leans down and nips at my collarbone. "Words." He instructs. 

"Yes, oh God. Yes." I run my hand down his chest and then pull him to me as he sinks inside of me. "Dane." I moan into his neck. Our bodies move rhythmically together, and his hand comes down between us so that he can play with me. I can tell he's getting closer because his breaths are becoming shorter and shorter. 

When the waves of pleasure crash over me, his cry of relief isn't far behind. He rolls off of me and then pulls me close to his chest, spooning me, his arms locked around me. My eyelids feel heavy as I relax into the encompassing heat of his body. 

"Mackenzie?" He whispers.

"Yeah?" I struggle to focus on him. 

"You're beautiful." A smile spreads across my face. My body feels like it's buzzing still, and my thoughts are refusing to focus. "I need to shower." He adds, kissing my neck gently. I can't help the sad noise I make when he detangles himself from me. 

I follow him to the bathroom to get ready for bed. It feels like a blur as I brush my teeth and shower and return to the bedroom. Dane is waiting in bed for me. He holds open his arms and I crawl in next to him, laying my head over his heart. 

I listen to the steady beating until I drift off into sleep.