T h i r t y

We walk back to the car and I see the seats laid down and Elijah and Gia helping Lauren

We walk back to the car and I see the seats laid down and Elijah and Gia helping Lauren. I just stop for a second. What did they do her? I feel like I wanna cry but I can't. I climb into the car and go over to her. "She's really cold and she can barely speak a word." Elijah whispers. I've never seen him look this worried before.

"We gotta get her to a hospital." I say. "We can take her to our personal doctor, so no one is suspicious of anything." Lorenzo mentions. "Good idea, she'd never make it another 3 hours in this state, let alone 6." I say.  The car starts and we drive out. I see the red flames burning in the distance. Thats not the first fire that is gonna be lit.

I look over and see Elijah looking out the window and holding Lauren's hand. He cares about her, I know he does. As much as she won't admit it, she cares for him too. 

                                 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋 

We arrive at the airport and carry her into the bedroom of my jet. She's still really asleep so I pull the covers back and Elijah lays her down. I look at Elijah and walk over to him, my eyes soften when I see his face. "You look tired" I whisper "it's ok to take a rest. I'll be right her with her." I give him a light smile and he hugs me. He walks out the room and gently shuts her door. I gently sit on the door and stroke her beautiful brown hair. I kiss her forehead and sit in the chair next to the bed so I don't accidently kick her or anything.

an hour later. 

I can feel the jet landing. Elijah walks into the room gets Lauren. "You look like you got 5 minutes of sleep." I say, "Actually it was 10." he says. I laugh quietly. We get into the car and head back to Lorenzo and Gia's house. "Did she wake up at all?" Lorenzo asks. I shook my head. "I looked up the different types of drugs and I couldn't find it." Lorenzo shakes his head. "Lina's a magnificent doctor. I'm sure she'll be able to tell you. " I gave him a light smile and nodded. 

I looked over and saw Leone texting long messages to someone. I tapped him. He looks up at me. I point to the phone. He sighs, "my dad. He wants us home soon. He said your dad texted too." I jump and look at my phone. I've been using my laptop the whole way back. I turn it on and a flood of messages came through. So many 'Aria Giada Russo, where are you' and 'Call me soon,' 'don't make me track you down.' I rolled my eyes and kept scrolling, but the I feel my heart fall. 20 missed calls from mama and a very sweet message:

Mama💗: Where are you bambina? Please call me back as soon as you can! I miss you and I love you<3

I didn't even think about how worried mama must be. I quickly dial her number hoping she'd answer. "Baby is that you?!" I hear her sweet voice answer. I sigh in relief. "Yes mama it's me." I pause and look over at Leone. 'Can I tell her?' I mouth. He hesitates for a second but nods his head. "Mama I have something to tell you. Can you please get Mrs. Ricci on the phone with you?" I ask. "Of course, she's actually right here." I can hear her explaining it to her. "Ok we're all ears." they say.