f i f t y - t w o

5 months later

We're back home in New York and things have gone back to almost normal

We're back home in New York and things have gone back to almost normal. The Ricci's stay mostly in Italy but Leone is always over here in the states with me.

I talk to diamond and Liza all the time! Liza has made it very clear that she'll get to throw the flowers at people. We had to make sure she knew they were going on the ground and not at people.

Gia and Lorenzo have made a couple visits over here in the past couple months. Our whole group has gotten together a great amount of times.

Lauren is doing better each day and makes sure to keep her husband's legacy alive.

Mama and Papa have gotten over Ethan's death and are accepting it more and more each day. Natalia still lives in California but she comes here all the time because mama loves to see her grandbabies. That's what she says at least.

Papa has been preparing me more and more each day to take over the mafia soon. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I know I can do it though.

We've been on high alert, just incase people try things. They have and failed.

Me, I've been getting ready for my wedding! It feels so good to say that! I'm getting married, me, the girl who thought this would never happen is getting married!

I'm sitting on my bed making sure I sent out all the invites to everyone. Me and Leone have lots of family and friends, so I need to make sure everyone is coming.

I hear a knock on my door and tell whoever it is to come in. "I think Zia Kate should stay off the list because she has some weird obsession with me!" Leone said laying his body across the bed. I laugh because he has said this about practically all his family.

"Too bad, your mom made sure she got her invite hand delivered!" His body shot up at my words. I started laughing and he hit my arm with a pillow. "Very funny!" He said laying back down.

"Oh yeah, Liza said to tell you she wants to wear a sparkly princess dress to match you and I need to wear some too." He said.

"I think she's right! You need a bit of sparkle in your life!" I said. He rolled his eyes and I close my laptop and sat it on my nightstand. I laid next to Leone and he curved his arm around me. "How did you come up with your name?" He asked. That's really random. "Well Aria is -" he stopped me in the middle of my sentence. "No, how'd you come up with the black azalea?" He asked. That made more sense.

"Um well besides Tulips and Dahlias, azaleas are my favorite flower! They represent beauty and femininity. I thought because I display that sometimes but sometimes my heart can be black when I kill, I came up with "The Black Azalea.'" I said.

He nodded and we just layed there and talked.

We then heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said. The door opened and Lauren, My mom, and Gia were standing there. "Don't tell me you forgot!" Lauren said.

"No..." I said unsure.

She sign, "dress shopping!" She exclaimed

"Oh yeah!" I said and Leone rolled his eyes. "What?!" I said. He smiled and shook his head, "Nothing, just you're the only person I know who doesn't wanna shop for their wedding dress." He said. I shrugged and got up to put my shoes on.

I grabbed my jacket and purse and heard Leone say "pick a good one for me!" When I left out.

                 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

I'm tired or looking at all white dresses. I think I might pass out. All these dresses I hate! Mama keeps picking out these random dresses and Gianna keeps saying I need to wear something that shines!

I walk out the room and stand on the circular stand.

I hate it

"I love it!" Lauren said. I shook my head. "Eh." Diamond said on the phone. She gets it.

"It doesn't really matter what dress she picks, Leone will love her even if she was wearing a potato sack down the aisle." Gianna said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay this is the last one and I chose this one!" I said. They all nodded and I went to put the dress on.

I put a soft white dress , plain, with a long slit and sleeves. It felt like me.

I opened the door of the changing room and walked out. I heard about  4 different gasps. I walked onto the little stage thing and smiled as I looked myself in the mirror. I saw mama walk up behind me and put her hand on my arms and chin on my shoulder. "This, this suits you." She said with her gorgeous smile. I nodded, "I think so too." I said with a smile.

I told the lady that I wanted this one. We payed for it and made our way back home. 

We hid the dress so that Leone didn't see it because the odds of him accidently seeing it are high. 

                               🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Sliding in the bed, I scroll through my socials while waiting for Leone. He comes out the bathroom with a bunch of toothpaste around his mouth and the toothbrush to the side. 

"I have an idea!" He said excitedly. I laughed, "what is it baby?" I said. "I think we should have two homes. One here and one in Italy." He said. That's actually a pretty good idea.

"Well the house here is almost finished being furnished, so why not start building in Italy!" I said. He gave me a thumbs up and spit his toothpaste out and rinsed his mouth. He turned the light off and got in next to me. 

"one month. "I said smiling up at him. He smiled back, "One month." He said kissing me. 

short chapter and about 2 left!!!! IMMA CRY!!!!!

stay safe and healthy my flowers