Chapter 2.

When Rui arrived at school, he sat on the chairs in the school's yard. Waiting for a while, he saw Nene in the distance waving while walking towards him.

"Morning, Rui." Nene greeted.

"You too." Rui replied.

"Rui... I overheard you and Emu yesterday... because when I was walking away I remembered leaving my hair-tie on the stage's table."

"Ah! Uhm! What?"

"You like Tsukasa don't you?"

Rui made a disappointed face.

"Yea. I would love to confess right now but.. I don't think I should do it yet. I don't even know if he likes men!"

"You... didn't know?"

"Know what?" Rui looked at Nene confused.

"Never mind. Has he even arrived anyways? I met Emu earlier but she says she has to do other things."

"Tsukasa-kun? No, the last time I saw him was on the train yesterday."

"Huh. Well then I'll be heading to my class now. Bye, Rui." Nene said then she stood up and walked away.

Rui had nothing to do at that point so he also left.

In the distance, he heard laughter. That voice was a female one. He thought that was Nene's so he went to take a peek. But surprisingly, he saw that it was Tsukasa and his sister, Saki.

"Oh! It's Rui! Morning." Tsukasa said with a cheerful smile.

"Good morning to you both as well." Rui replied.

The three of them were just standing there talking about their daily lives and other things. When suddenly Saki asked Tsukasa something.

"Kasa-kun, have you found a lover yet?"

"Eh? No, why's that?" Tsukasa replied to Saki.

"Well you know... I want to see my big brother holding hands with the person he likes!" Saki said while smiling.

"Why would you want that Saki??"

"Come on brother, let your bisexual pride out and find a girl or a boy that you like." Saki said while making a proud pose.

[So he's bisexual? He likes guys... I have a chance then..] Rui's thought while staring at Tsukasa and laughed along with the siblings.

"Shut up. It's hard to find a lover if they don't have similar interest as me." Tsukasa looked at Saki with a disgusted face.

Saki then turned over to Rui.

"Rui-kun. Have you found a person that you liked yet?"

"About that.. yes I may have already."

"Who is it!?" Tsukasa and Saki said at the same time.

"Eh!? What's with the hype. Besides I don't want to share it sorry."

"Nothing. But I am curious about this 'lucky' girl!" Saki said while looking straight into Rui's eyes.

"Girl?..." Rui asking.

The two siblings stared directly at Rui. Their faces were expressions of being suprised.

"You like girls right??" Tsukasa asked him.

"No.. I'm gay-"

"Yes!" Saki suddenly shouted.

"What?" Tsukasa and Rui both asked while turning over to Saki.

The bell then rang. They had to return to the study halls. They waved goodbye then went to classes.

At lunch, Emu, Rui, Nene and Tsukasa came to the roof to eat lunch together. It was silent. Nobody said anything when Nene and Emu started to giggle while looking to Tsukasa and Rui's side.