Chapter 8.

Author-san's note: It could take me weeks from now on to just make a chapter. So sorry about the delays. It's because I have another account about another type of ship. Obviously I'll keep trying to finish as much chapters as possible. Thank you so much for reading Author-san's note!
On to the story now!
.
.
.
The school was over for the day, Tsukasa went to the dormitory section to find Toya. It didn't took him long until he saw the tall male already standing infront of their rooms. Tsukasa went up and greeted and Toya greeted back. He then unpacked his stuff. With Toya being his roomate, he feels much comfortable to have someone to talk to.

On the other hand, Rui is having troubles. His roomate... let's just say they don't get along. Maybe because their personalities don't fit? Rui doesn't mind much but his roomate does. At breakfast for the first day, Rui would sit alone at a table and watch Tsukasa having breakfast with his sister. Such a lovely sight isn't it? Rui was planning to apologise soon. He doesn't want to be far away from his crush for too long. He might go crazy! Breakfast went normal. Nothing happened much at all. Soon he left the dormitory to go to school. The first class came, Tsukasa has to sit next to Rui to finish the project that they were assigned. Maybe Rui should apologise now. The classroom was full of talking sounds so the fact that nobody cares about them is pretty normal.

"Hey Tsukasa-kun." Rui said while poking Tsukasa's shoulder.

"What do you want, Rui?" Tsukasa turned over with a very annoying face.

"I want to apologise about the time that I hurt you. I didn't mean to but I don't like how you were acting so stubborn and wouldn't tell me what's going on."

Tsukasa frowned a bit, but then his face lit up with joy in his eyes. "It's okay, Rui. I know you want the best for me."

Someone who sat behind him coughed once. They turned around to see students looking at them weirdly. Tsukasa asked them what's wrong but they just chuckled and continued talking. When Tsukasa looked at Rui, his face was already red like a tomato.

"Rui? What's wrong do you have a fever? Do you want me to tell sensei?"

"No, it's fine." Rui said while having his hands covering his mouth to hide the grin. He obviously heard what the girls was saying before they coughed.

"Oh they look so cute don't you think Hanata-san?" The voice came from another girl. Hanata-san was the new girl the other day.

"Yes, I'm glad they made up. I'll help Rui get together with him." Hanata chuckled.

"Hey Hanata-san, what do you think is the best method to set them up on a date?"

Hanata accidentally coughed for a bit. Knowing that Tsukasa would look back aswell as Rui she thought her plan had screwed up. Luckily, only Rui heard it. Tsukasa is such an innocent boy right? Who wouldn't agree! Two idiots being inlove with each other are deffinetly made for each other! Class ended soon, next period is coming. Rui and Tsukasa went to seperate classes. Time skip to lunch time, Emu was so happy that Tsukasa ans Rui are getting along again. Because the Wonderlands x Showtime groups meant everything to her. If a member left, she would be very upset. Somehow, for today's lunch, Emu's absent. She's always at the campus either messing around with other people or going around just to cheer 'Wonderhoy!' But today, without her, it was very silent. Nene sat next to Rui. There was an unpleasent look on Nene's face when she saw Tsukasa. We don't know what's wrong with her lately.

"Hey, Rui." Nene spoke up.

"Yes, Nene?"

"Can we talk privately after school? Just the two of us."

"Uhm, sure."

Tsukasa obviously don't give a f*#k about what they were saying. He was just enjoying his lunch happily. Such an innocent boy. Time sure does goes by fast. They've known each other very long now, it's just Nene can't get along with Tsukasa's volume. Seeing him quiet today made her feel more comfortable. When Nene left early for class, Rui wrapped his arms around the blond's body and squeezed him into a hug. Which ended up being very surprising for Tsukasa. He mostly never gets hugged from a friend. Being held in Rui's embrace, Tsukasa started to tear up for some reason. Rui pulled away and asked what was wrong.

"No, it's just that... it's rare for a friend to hug me like this. I know we usually do group hugs but, this just makes me feel very happy. Thank you, Rui."

Rui smiled and continued to hug his little crush in his arms. Hanata and the other girls were spying from another corner, snapping pictures. At the end of the day, they went serperate ways back to their dorm. Tsukasa gets greeted by Toya and Rui... yeah no greets for this boy, sadly. Days went by really fast. Soon, a year was almost over. Which means Tsukasa and Rui will be graduating, together. Rui still hasn't confessed his love to the other yet. Saki really has a bad feeling about this. One day, she asked both of the boys what they would do after they graduate, she had to ask seperately to avoid suspicions.

"I'm really interested in being the world's star, you know Saki. So it's obvious I'll get an acting job!" This was Tsukasa's answer.

"I'll probably go for something about alchemy. My dreams for alchemy apis pretty big. I loved it since middle school already. Honestly, nobody cared much about my inventions accept for Nene and Mizuki." And this was Rui's answer.

They have seperate dreams. It's not their fault so Saki can't do anything. It's deffinetly after college, they might even not meet each other ever again. Saki can't let her brother be like that. She has to help Rui confess before college ends.

Rui right now is getting ready to meet Nene for a small talk. Shh! This small talk won't be valid for now. Rui sighed in disappointment when Nene said something. He didn't want to do this. He never asked for this. It's like Nene's forcing him. Nene gave him two options. And he might regret picking the option number one. 'To leave him.'
.
.
.
Author-san's second note: Sorry this chapter's shorter than usual, I literrally have no idea what I'm writing. But see! Rui apologised to Tsukasa! Like you all wanted. But this isn't the end. I'll make you guys suffer in reading this.

Hehe! Author-san is kidding! Have a nice day readers!
●End of Chapter 8.

To be continued in Chapter 9