Chapter 4.

Rui finally arrived at SEKAI.

"Welcome, Rui-kun!~~" Miku said.

"Oh, hello Miku." Rui greeted back.

"Rui. You're just in time. We were planning for our next show." Nene told Rui.

"Well then what's the ideas?" Rui asked.

"Well since it's summer, let's do a summer themed show."

"Surely, I'll try out my newest ideas!"

"As long as it doesn't have anything to do with dangerous things, I'm in." Tsukasa said.

"Well, Tsukasa-kun! I'd like you to try out my water shooter tomorrow. It will be used to start rain affects."

"You can test that by yourself. It's just a machine." Tsukasa said trying to deny Rui's offer.

"I would've liked it if you were there with me."

"Rui, you're creeping him out. Leave Tsukasa some space." Nene said pushing Rui away from Tsukasa.

Suddenly, a ringtone rang. Tsukasa pulled out his phone.

"Who is it?" Nene asked.

"It's Ichika, my sister's friend. I should probably take this call in private." Tsukasa walked away as he finishes his sentence.

KAITO, Miku, Nene and Rui continued planning when Emu arrived. She was hyped as always. They all continued to plan when KAITO saw Tsukasa in tears walking back towards them.

"Is everything alright, Tsukasa?" KAITO asked.

Everyone turned to look at Tsukasa.

"I have to go, my sister has medical issues. Sorry, we can plan next time." Tsukasa then left Wonderland SEKAI.

"Poor him. Being a big brother must've been hard. I'm an only child so I don't really know how it feels like at his position." Rui said.

"Well guys, I think next time we meet him we should cheer him up! A big smile is important after all!" Emu said hugging the whole group.

"Emu.. it's a bit too tight!" Miku said trying to escape from the hug.

"I feel like my back would break." Rui said while tumbling down.

"...Emu let us go before KAITO and Rui breaks down. You're height is incompatible to both of them." Nene said convincing Emu to let go.

"Thank you, Nene."

On the other hand, Tsukasa was rushing to the hospital where his sister was. He was worried. When he arrived, Shiho, Honami, and Ichika was sitting next to her.

"Saki!" He screamed from a distance.

"Kasa-kun.." Saki's voice was weak.

"Ichika, what happened?"

"Your sister started to cough a lot when we were practicing until she fell on to the ground unconcious. We had to bring her here." Ichika answered.

The disappointed face appeard on Tsukasa. He went on his knees and holding his sister's hand crying.

"Tsukasa-sempai, you can focus on your studies! We, her friends, will come visit and take care of her everyday!" Shiho spoke.

Tsukasa looked up at her promising face then back at his sister. He had no choice.

"Yes, Tsukasa-sempai. Believe in us!" Honami encouraged him.

"Please, Tsukasa-sempai. We can't stand seeing her suffer aswell so please." Lastly, Ichika said.

"I trust you guys. Take care of her, please. I love her more than anything." Tsukasa finally answered.

Seeing her brother letting her friends take care of her, Saki was happy and also smiled with tears in her eyes.

Next day, Tsukasa was nowhere to be seen at the campus. Worried, Nene, Rui, and Emu started asking his classmates. Everyone answered 'no' to the "Have you seen Tsukasa Tenma by any chance today?' question. When they entered Wonderland SEKAI, Miku and KAITO also said no. The last chance was to visit Saki and ask.

When arrived, Nene went into the room first. Upon seeing her, Ichika greeted first.

"Kusanagi-san, welcome. Did you need something?"

"...would you mind if me and Tsukasa's friends ask you guys something?.."

"Huh? About Tsukasa-sempai? Well then okay."

"We haven't seen Tsukasa at the campus today... Have you by any chance saw him?.."

"No, the last time we all saw him was here yesterday. Guys, have you seen Tsukasa-sempai today? His troupe members are looking for him."

Everyone shook there heads.

"Bro..ther?..." Saki suddenly spoke up with her weakened voice.

"Saki, do you know where your brother is?" Honami asked.

"No... but I have a bad feeling... take my phone and call him.. it's the only chance.."

"Ah! Just the phone number will be fine." Rui said while walking in to the room.

"Here, copy it down Kamishiro-sempai." Shiho said while handing Rui Saki's phone.

"Thank you all. We'll take our leave now. Take care, everyone." Nene said thanking the whole Leo/need group.

Now the three had entered back into Wonderland SEKAI.

"Guys, welcome back! Have you found Tsukasa-kun yet?" Miku said.

"No, but we got his phone number." Emu answered.

"So in years of studying, this is the first time you all got his number?"

"Well yes, but come on let's call him!"

Everyone hesitated for some reason. Nobody dared to press call. The world was full of silence. Few minutes passed, Rui was very worried. The phone then rang. Seems like Emu had pressed the call button. Someone picked up.

"Hello?" a voice started from the other line.

"...is this Tsukasa?" Emu started.

"Sorry, this is a neighbor of his. Tenma-kun left his phone here to go out and get something for us. I'll tell him to call back when he's done."

"Well then, thank you so much." Rui thanked the neighbor.

"No problem." The other line then hung up.

At least everyone knew that Tsukasa is fine now. Rui sighed in relief. But still, what is Tsukasa doing and why isn't he coming to school was the biggest question.

[Tsukasa-kun, I hope you're alright.]

Rui's face makes Nene suprised. She never saw him that worried. Probably since Rui never gets worried over someone. But this time, it's a person he loves. That's why.

[Rui...]

Seems like Nene felt bad for him. There's nothing she can do. Nothing for anybody can do. Just patience for Tsukasa to call them back. They're friends. They've been  working with together. This is why you can't seperate them.

●End of Chapter 4.

■To Be Continued in Chapter 5■