Chapter 9.

Au-san's note: I am starting extra-classes so upload schedule might take from 1-3 weeks to post one chapter.
___________________
Took long enough for the group to be happy again. Months passed, it was the end of college for Tsukasa and Rui. The group met up after the graduation ceremony.

"Are we still going to perform after this?" Tsukasa asked the groups for their opinion.

"Honestly, I'm going to say this. Listen well, Tsukasa. I do want to perform but, it's just your voice is way too loud. You are always over-confident and want things to go the best for you. I also want to my opinion to be the best. You never listen to us so why should I perform with you?" Nene spoke up first while clenching her fists tight.

"Tsukasa-kun, I really have to agree with Nene. I do want to perform more often! But I feel like you're hype is too much even compare to me." Emu held on to Nene's shoulder trying to avoid eye contact from the opponement.

Rui stayed silent as he watch the other two back away from Tsukasa. He might have to agree too but he couldn't say it. He doesn't want Tsukasa to be sad.

"If you wanted to say this... why on the graduation day? I thought this was... suppose to be one of the best day of my life. Guess I was wrong." By finishing that sentence, Tsukasa walked away.

Rui didn't get the chance to speak. He was supposed to speak. But what could he say? 'I agree' or 'Tsukasa-kun, they are right'? He felt his heart being torn slowly. Tsukasa never came back to Phoenix Wonderland to cooperate. One of the staff there says "He had quit his job." This really can't be!

Saki noticed her brother kept staying in his room whenever she visits home during summer-breaks. It wasn't meant to be? Until a few weeks later, Tsukasa decided to get a new job. Still, an acting one. Just this time, he'll be more serious during rehearsals.

"Hello, Tenma. Thank you for coorperating with our company. We'll welcome you a lot." The manager greeted.

On his first day, he arrived to meet the members. What play are they doing? Romeo and Juliet. The director really loves these types of plays. It didn't matter until Tsukasa noticed something. Rui was there! Being a part of the casts! Surprisingly, Rui didn't noticed him. The director gave them all the scripts and told them to. He played a side role. Mercutio, Romeo's best friend who died in his arms. And he was shocked to see who played Romeo. It was Rui.

"Seriously! Anyone but him... But I have to admit, he didn't do anything wrong. Well I guess it's fine. Besides, it's only a play." Tsukasa scoffed.

The next morning, he went straight to the rehearsal room and sat by the cast's chairs. He read his script back and forth trying to remember the lines. He was focusing very well until someone tapped his shoulders.

"Hey, Tsukasa-kun. I know you're still mad the day we graduated but-"

"It's fine Rui. I don't mind."

Well that was a fast answer. Not sure if it was a forgiving sentence or a denying one. But if Tsukasa's fine with it, Rui is too. Everyday after that day, Rui wouldn't hesitate and hug Tsukasa everyday. When I said everyday it is everday. Well, everday they met. Being the shorter one, there are some disadvantages for Tsukasa while hugging Rui like he can't get enough oxygen, has to stuff his own face on to Rui's chest. It was very embarressing for him.

Seeing them acting like that, some casts even thought they were lovers. It wasn't long until some built hatred for Tsukasa. One of the main characters, the Juliet actress.

"Backoff, Tenma-san. Me and Rui are going to do the rehearsals together!" The female actress said while pussing Tsukasa aside.

"Okay? I don't give a duck about what you guys are going to do." Saying that, he left the actress and Rui alone.

"Kamishiro-san! Help me with my script-" She then noticed Rui wasn't near her anymore.

[Damn it, Tenma. You've got on to my nerves.] The actress thought while walking away.

Rui was extremely upset, Tsukasa was probably annoyed too. But to end the say peacefully, Rui didn't bother to look for both of them. Although sometimes, the actress still clings on to his arms. Pushing her aside was very hard. She held on very tightly.

[Let's see how long you can stay with Kamishiro-san, Tenma.]

"Rui, can I borrow something?-"

"Kamishiro-san! I need help with this line!" She interrupted Tsukasa, again and again.

"I'll help Tsukasa-kun first then I can help you."

"No!! Help me first. He can wait."

"Rui, we need it for the casts to fix the stage." Tsukasa facepalmed himself.

"The stage is more important. I'll be back." Rui ran away.

Tsukasa followed him as the girl started to rage. Besides the excuse of the stage, there is another meaning to it.

"Thank you, Tsukasa-kun. I swear she never lets go of me."

"Thank the casts. They broke the props."

"Really? I really thought it was you."

"Shut the font door."

"Now you're trying to swear?"

"Like literrally shut the front door! It's open right next to you dumbass."

Rui looked over to the other side.

"Oh- sorry." He pushed the door shut.

Everybody went home as the director said 'Dismissed'. Only Rui, Tsukasa and the annoying girl was left there.

"Tsukasa-kun, how are you going home?" Rui asked with curiousity.

"Ah, I walk. My home is near here." He said while grabbing the keys on the table.

"Right, I remember visiting it once. Maybe I'd like to visit it sometime, again."

"Like hell I'd open the doors for you."

"Nah! I can pick the locks."

"Don't you dare."

The girl went up and tapped Rui's shoulder. Rui turned over to see her 'sweet act'.

"Kamishiro-san! Can you help me get home. I don't like dark places."

"Oh uhm, sure I guess."

They all left the room. Yet another not so peaceful day passed.

●End of Chapter 9.

To be continued in Chapter 10