Chapter 3.

Rui was helping Tsukasa with his report as promised. When working, Tsukasa got tired.

"Can we have break please. My back hurts."

"Sure. But how about.. I dry your hair for you?" Rui with a smile on his face offered to dry Tsukasa's hair.

"Eh!? Is your head okay Rui? Did you get injured or-"

"No, I didn't. I want to dry your hair. That's all."

"Rui.. you're being weird lately."

"So is it a yes or no?" Rui said while leaning closer to Tsukasa.

"Now I'm more confused! You know what. Fine." The boy finally agreed to let his friend dry his hair.

While drying Tsukasa's hair, Rui had a really goofy grin on his face. [His hair.. so soft.]

"Rui, I can tell my hair's dry you cab stop now. Rui? Rui!!!"

Rui then stop.

"Sorry. Let's continue with the report."

" 'kay."

An hour passed. Tsukasa has finished his report. Rui then left Tsukasa's room and went home. Tsukasa's mind was thinking about things like [Why has Rui been acting weird lately?] or [This guy sure is weird.

Next day at school, Nene was waiting for Emu at the school gate. She managed to catch a glimpse of Rui. But when she was about to turn around to talk to him, he was gone.

"Nene! I'm here." Emu shouted from a distance.

Emu ran towards Nene. It was weird. Why is Nene looking at something? There's literally nobody there. She's just staring... blankly..

"Nene? You okay?"

"Oh! Hello Emu. Sorry I zoned out a bit."

"Is everything alright?"

"Yea it's fine."

Nene and Emu then held each other's hand and went inside.

On the other hand with Tsukasa, he's still waiting for his sister to arrive. As he was about to head to class, his sister finally arrived. She was running.

"Saki are you alright-"

"Kasa-kun! Here! I made us both lunch since I saw you didn't make any for yourself today."

"Thank you, Saki. But who told you to run anyways!? I'm not going to take responsibilities if you keep ending up in the hospital!"

"Fufu.. Sorry! Huh.."

"Saki? What's wrong?"

"Rui's here!"

"Rui what?"

Saki then ran into the school building. Tsukasa had to chase after her. Just when Saki was about to tap on Rui's shoulder the bell rang. Because Saki stopped all of the sudden Tsukasa had accidentally bumped into someone which made him fell down.

He then looked up to see Rui's and Saki's faces being worried. Rui helped Tsukada up.

"Tsukasa-kun, did it hurt? My bad, I was standing in your way." Rui said. Rui moved him left hand to hold Tsukasa's and the other one on to his forehead.

"Kasa-kun, I'm sorry too! I should've waited for you to follow." Saki's face was definetly serious at that point.

"I'm fine. We should go to class before the late bell rings." Tsukasa said shoving Rui aside and left for class.

At lunch, this time Tsukasa decided to have lunch with his sister instead because her friends were absent.

With Nene, Emu and Rui, they were wondering why Tsukasa still hasn't arrived.

To break the silence, Emu asked the other two.

"Rui-kun, Nene, have you guys seen Tsukasa-kun anywhere?"

"That weirdo? No, I really haven't." Nene said while taking a bite of her lunch.

"I did see him with his sister Saki this morning. But I think if he isn't eating with us, he'd probably be eating with someone else."

"..."

"What's wrong?" Rui asked as the other two looked at him.

"..and how are you not jealous?" Emu asked.

Rui froze. At that moment, he realises what it meant.

"..well, y'know. I just.. uh.." Rui said while stuttering.

Rui is actually worried for him.

"I actually trust him."

Nene and Emu looked at Rui. Nene knows him really well. What Rui said really must be the truth. This word 'trust' is more than just a normal one that anyone would say.

Before Nene could say something, Rui spoke again.

"If I love him, I should give him some privacy. He deserves to be himself. If he likes to be with his underclassmen, I don't mind. If he wants to spend time with his family, sure why not."

"If you guys were lovers I doubt you guys would have any arguements, Rui." Nene said while smiling at Rui.

"You really think so?"

"Yes. Now eat your lunch before the bell rings."

The three sat there, still talking and laughing.

After class as usual, the group had to plan for a new show. At the Phoenix Wonderland waiting was Tsukasa. Arrived next was Nene.

Nothing happened.

"..." Nene suddenly let out a sigh.

"What's wrong Nene?"

"Nothing."

"Seems like Rui and Emu is late today."

"...why don't we go to SEKAI while we wait for them?"

"Yea sure."

They both got in to the Wonderland SEKAI.

"Look! It's Nene-chan and Tsukasa-kun!" A familiar voice appeared from afar.

Miku and KAITO goes towards the two. Seeing the two thinking about something, KAITO was hesitant to ask them anything.

"Tsukasa-kun, Nene-chan, what brings you here?" Miku asked while tapping on the two's shoulder.

"Yes, Miku. Rui and Emu hasn't arrived so we thought of visiting you guys for show ideas!" Tsukasa then told Miku.

"If that is the problem. Hmm~~"

"Nene, you've been awfully quiet. Are you okay there?" Tsukasa asked her.

"... oh.. huh.. yes, I'm fine. I have a few ideas for the show if you'd like."

"Awesome, then let's hear it!" Miku cheered.

[Only if I can tell them. The secret of Rui.]

●End of Chapter 3.

■To Be Continued in Chapter 4■