Prologue: The Change

Goten

Age: 7

Base power level: 250,000,000

SSJ power level: 12,500,000,000

Trunks 

Age: 8

Base power level: 130,000,000

SSJ power level: 6,500,000,000

Super Buu

Age: Time Immemorial

Power level: 50,000,000,000

Kami's Lookout

Super Buu sat on the floor of Kami's lookout, waiting for the hour to pass. 

"Is that Buu?" Trunks asked.

"He really has changed." Goten said.

Goten, Trunks and Piccolo were on the upper balcony of the time chamber, staring down at Buu.

"Come on, every minute is 6 hours in the time chamber now." Piccolo said.

"Hey isn't that mom? Why is she walking towards buu?" Goten asked.

"That fool! What does she think she's doing?" Piccolo said.

Chi Chi slapped Buu, which did nothing. 

"How dare you kill my Gohan! Give me back my Gohan!" She screamed.

Buu looked at her.

"You annoy me." He said.

Buu chopped both Chi Chis arms and legs off in an instant. She opened her mouth up to scream but before she could, he snapped her neck. 

"Turn into an egg." He said. 

He shot a beam out from his antenna and turned her into an egg, which he then stomped on.

Buu grunted and returned to staring at the hourglass.

(Play theme)

It was at this moment that something inside of goten snapped. He realized that he has lost his father, his grandfather, his brother and now his mom. He realized he had no family left now.

"Damn you Buu..." Goten growled. 

He gripped the balcony edge until cracks started forming in it.

"Goten wait! Don't do anything rash, we need you and Trunks to get stronger and use fusion." Piccolo said.

"If wanting to avenge my family makes me rash, THEN THATS WHAT I'LL BE." Goten said. 

A bright yellow light shot through the roof of the balcony, shooting into the sky. Goten screamed in rage and anguish as the sound echoed for miles. 

Trunks and Piccolo were blown back by the sheer force of the power coming from him. 

The light dissipated as Goten's form was revealed.

"BUU! THIS ENDS RIGHT NOW, YOUR DEATH WILL BE BY MY HANDS AND MINE ALONE

"BUU! THIS ENDS RIGHT NOW, YOUR DEATH WILL BE BY MY HANDS AND MINE ALONE."

Rageful white eyes met cocky red ones as Goten launched at Buu, throwing a punch at his face, completely destroying half of it.

The impact knocked buu off of the lookout and sent him hurtling towards the ground. Goten flew down and punched him down further, then threw two ki blasts into him. Buu hit the ground and made a crater as Goten slowly levitated down. 

Buu launched himself at Goten with immense speed, drawing his fist back and getting ready to send it through the boys head.

Goten twisted his body in mid-flight and kicked through Buu's leg, then slamming a fully charged ki blast into buu's torso, making him explode

Goten looked down at the pink slimy bits of Buu's body on the ground as they started to regenerate. The pieces of Buu flew up into the air and started to combine into a giant ball. The ball then shrunk into Buu's form.

"Im still waiting for you to give me a fight you rotten pink bastard." Goten said, looking up at Buu remorselessly.

Goten

Age: 7

Base power level: 250,000,000

SSJ power level: 12,500,000,000

SSJRage power level: 125,000,000,000

A/N

Kind of a short chapter but it is the prologue to be fair. The story will take place between Z and Super.