Chapter 2: A New Adventure Begins!

Goten landed in front of his house and ran inside to talk to his father. 

"Hey dad, how did you get stronger when you were my age?" Goten asked. 

Goku scratched his head, trying to remember his adventures from many years ago. 

"Well i went on an adventure with Bulma and got a lot stronger throughout that journey." Goku said.

"So should i go on my own adventure with trunks?" Goten asked.

"Thats up to you but i would suggest going on your own and picking up warriors you find along the way like i did. You might even meet your future wife like i did!" Goku said, chuckling. 

Goten deadpanned. "I highly do doubt that." he said. 

"Well you never know!" Goku said.

"I guess you have a point dad, thanks for the help!" Goten said.

Goten ran out of the house, not shortly after hearing a loud scream indicating that his mother knew he was gone. 

Goten let out a chuckle and put two fingers to his temple and began searching for a specific energy. After a few seconds he instant transmissioned to the world of the kais. 

Goten reappeared in front of a face he hadn't seen in a good while. 

Shin, Supreme Kai, East Kaioshin

"Hey shin, i wanted to ask you where a good place to start an adventure would be." Goten said. 

Shin thought about the question for a second before seemingly getting an idea.

"You know you should probably ask my friend Whis. I can teleport us to him right now." 

"Thanks shin." Goten said.

"The least i can do is help out someone who helped protect me, kai kai." Shin said.

The two appeared in front of Whis, who was currently talking to a blue skinned woman who looked very much like him.

"Oh, hello Shin how have you been? It seems you brought someone with you." Whis said before letting out a small laugh. 

"Indeed, its nice to see you too Vados." Shin said.

Gotens gaze shifted to Vados as she looked at him in return. 

"Vados is the older sister of Whis, both of them are angels Goten. They are some of the strongest beings in the universe. They train and supervise the gods of destructions throughout the universes." Shin said. 

"Wait theres multiple universes?" Goten asked?

"Well in total there are twelve universes. The universe are are in right now is the seventh universe." 

"Wow i never could have guessed there were multiple universes." Goten said.

Vados let out a laugh similar to her brother.