Chapter 1: The Calm After The Storm

Play OP above, put it together for this story.

Goten

Age: 11

Base power level: 450,000,000

SSJ power level: 12,500,000,000

Trunks

Age: 12

Base power level: 330,000,000

SSJ power level: 6,500,000,000

Goku

Age: 31

Base power level: 40,000,000 

SSJ power level:  27,000,000,000

Vegeta

Age: 46

Base power level: 520,000,000

SSJ power level: 26,000,000,000

"BURNING ATTACK!" Trunks yelled.

Goten dodged the attack narrowly, feeling the intense heat of the blast. "Final spirit cannon!" Goten shouted as he threw a large energy sphere at Trunks. Trunks tried to dodge it but the attack hit his shoulder, sending him flying up into the air. Trunks quickly recovered and noticed Goten getting further away. He grasped his shoulder and ran as fast as he could, even with the energy orb still scorching his flesh. "Goten! You wont dodge this!" Trunks exclaimed. In the palm of his hand he started creating a burning ki blast. Dashing at Goten he shoved his palm into Gotens stomach.

Goten grasped Trunks's arm and headbutted him, sending him into the ground. Trunks and Goten both collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily. 

"Nice job you two!" Goku said. Vegeta said nothing and just tossed a senzu bean at each of them.

"Start focusing less on getting a girlfriend and more on training Trunks." Vegeta said.  

Trunks grumbled in response and walked out the time chamber with Vegeta shortly following. 

"Hey Vegeta wait up!" Goten said.

Vegeta turned around and looked at Goten, "What is it boy?" he said.

"Can i come back to capsule corp with you, i need to gather the dragon balls for something." Goten said.

Vegeta sighed, "If you plan on using the dragon balls im coming with you to make sure no dumb wishes are made."

Goten grinned at Vegeta and started making his way to west city with both Vegeta and Trunks, Goku staying behind to do some extra training. 

2 hours later, behind capsule corp.

"I SUMMON YOU FORTH, SHENRON!" Goten yelled. 

The massive green dragon appeared, its body seeming endless as it coiled through the darkened sky. 

"What do you want, state your wish, now." Shenron said. 

"I wish for a pureblooded saiyan tail." Goten said. 

Vegeta turned his head in interest at this. 

"That is within my power. Now what is your second wish i do not have all day." Shenron said.

"I wish to be 16 years old so i can reach my prime faster and get even stronger than i am right now."

"Your wish is granted, now hurry the fuck up and state your third wish i don't have all day you little shit." Shenron said. 

"What?" Goten asked. 

"I said your wish is granted now hurry up and state your third wish." 

Goten scratched his head in confusion. "I wish for the ability to learn all the knowledge of the saiyans." 

"That is acceptable, farewell." Shenron said before going back into his balls. 

"Wow, i cant wait to see how much i've grown!" Goten said. 

"You haven't grown a bit idiot, saiyans have to reach the age of 18 before they fully grow." Vegeta said. 

"Well thats just bullshit." Goten said. 

"Whats with the tail wish anyway?" Vegeta said.

"Watch and see." Goten said before looking up at the full moon and turning into an oozaru.

Vegeta got in a battle position, ready to take Goten down if anything went wrong. 

After successfully controlling the oozaru, Goten started charging his ki. In a big explosion of energy he revealed his new form. 

"What the hell, Its already stronger than Kakarots super saiyan three

"What the hell, Its already stronger than Kakarots super saiyan three." Vegeta said. 

"Just you wait Vegeta, you wont wanna miss this." Goten said before transforming again.

"This is a golden oozaru that has ascended past a golden oozaru, it has a power level of 2000." Goten said. 

Vegeta just stared in shock. 

"And this, IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Goten screamed as the whole earth started to tremble. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

5 minutes later

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Goten screamed as his transformation finally was complete. 

Vegeta looked in awe at the giant beast towering above him

"This is a golden oozaru that has ascended past a golden oozaru that has ascended past that of a golden oozaru. Or you could just call it golden oozaru three." Goten said.

"Hmph, impressive." Vegeta said. 

"I think if i could compress this form into my base form i could gain an even more powerful one but i don't have the strength to do so yet." Goten said, going back into his base form. 

"Well keep training. Even if i hate to admit it I'm glad some of us are still interested in our kind." Vegeta said.

Goten gave Vegeta a smile and paused for a bit before getting ready to fly off. 

"I'll talk to you later Vegeta. I think i know of a way to get stronger but i need to talk to my dad first." he said.

"Go on then, i'll be training Trunks here." Vegeta said.