𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙫𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 | ryujin, itzy

-

-

"Today was a very calm day. We went shopping after lunch, and we didn't realize we were at the mall for over four hours already." Ryujin's voice was very faint in your ears as she recounted today's plans to your fans. She was explaining a TMI fan had asked, and you let her take over with the explaining as your thoughts wandered.

You were currently on live with the older girl, deciding to kill time while talking to Midzy's. Neither of you were in a hurry to go to bed so soon anyway, so the latter suggested turning the camera on. 

A lot of people were genuinely surprised to see just the two of you together since Ryujin would mostly go live with either Yeji or Lia, but no one was complaining and rejoiced in the rare instances that you and the vocalist would be together.

As Ryujin explained, her hand moved animatedly, almost as though it added visuals to her explanation. You would have laughed if you weren't so deep in thought, but as soon as her hand came into view, your body acted on instinct and raised to meet hers, instinctively lacing your fingers together when they dropped on top of the pillow, and she did nothing to address it, letting you hold her as she went on with only one hand to flail around.

You liked her voice, loved it even. It was so soothing to listen to and you always found yourself smiling a little whenever you heard her. With your head on her shoulder, you hum silently while gently picking at the skin of her hand, cradled in your gentle grasp.

that was smooth [last name] [name]

[name] looks so zoned out it's kind of funny

She takes a quick peek at you and chuckles before she resumes talking.

"Our [name] has gotten really clingy tonight." She chuckled, grinning as you continue to play with her fingers, a faraway look on your face and she mentally coos at the way your brows pinch together. She doesn't quite have the heart to interrupt when you look that adorable.

Plus, Midzy's looked like they were enjoying the sight, too.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" She suddenly whines after a few more minutes of silence and you blink a few times, being abruptly pulled out of your thoughts to look up at the older girl, your fingers still joined together as you shifted your eyes to the camera. "Midzy, Ryujin has a really nice voice, right?"

The sudden compliment raises a blush to the latter's face and she had to momentarily let go of your hand to give you a playful shove. 

"Yah! What's with you?" But despite her words, the laughter that comes with it promises that she's not annoyed, especially when she reclaims your hand and allows you to play with her fingers again.

"It's true! Look, they all agree, right?" You soon look over to see all the comments agreeing with your earlier question, praising Ryujin, and you grin proudly whilst she smiles shyly, reading all the comments coming in.