𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨 | yunjin, le sserafim

-

-

Meeting Yunjin was purely by chance, on an afternoon where rain was imminent. A stormy gray sky above that threatened to open at any moment.

You were antsy, warily glancing up every few steps. Know that your important documents were being sheltered in the thin weathered backpack that you've owned for years, one that surely wouldn't withstand more than a couple drops of water. Yunjin - who was walking the next street over - wasn't worried at all, opting to keep her chin tilted to the sky. Eunchae's word nothing more than a faint droning in her ears.

"You're not even listening to me." Indignant whining pulled Yunjin from her thoughts, finally making her turn her attention towards the younger girl, who was now pouting angrily. "What could possibly be more important than our fanmeet?" Shrugging her shoulders Yunjin sent back an apologetic smile, before turning her face once more to the sky.

"It's gonna rain." This statement caused Eunchae to rant about the importance of their fans, a rant that Yunjin had heard so many times that she no longer bothered by it. She couldn't explain the feeling she had, like something was going to happen. "Eunchae I'm sorry, but can't you feel it?" A weird look was all she got in return.

"Unnie, are you alright? We can head back to the dorms if you'd like, Chaewon unnie wouldn't make you practice if you aren't well." Sighing, Yunjin reluctantly shook her head before stopping.

"It's not that. It feels like something's going to happen. You're telling me you don't feel it at all?"

"You're acting weird. I'm going to the studio, I'll just tell Sakura unnie you're not feeling well." With a wave Eunchae turned on her heel, hurrying down the street to not be late, leaving Yunjin standing in the middle of the sidewalk. Yunjin couldn't shake this feeling. Maybe she should head back to the dorm?

Glancing at the sky a drop of rain hit her cheek, causing her to blink incredulously. Perfect.

Around the corner you held out your hand, worrying your bottom lip between your teeth, watching as another drop of rain hit your palm. Fuck.

On cue with your revelation the sky opened above, soft drops of rain becoming a torrent in a matter of minutes. Breaking into a sprint you prayed that your papers would be safe. You were so close to your apartment, relief flooding you as your street's sign.

Short lived relief as you turned the corner and ran into somebody. Reflexively your eyes shut, waiting to make contact with the hard concrete. Shocked was an understatement when you felt yourself make contact with someone's chest, an arm wrapped around your waist keeping you pressed firmly against them. Slowly opening your eyes you were met with the sight of soaked hair and warm brown eyes, accompanied by the sweetest smile you'd ever seen. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, thank you." Her charming smile only grew at your response, and you felt captivated. The feeling was mutual as she looked down at you, the street light doing little to mask your beauty, and she felt himself pulling you imperceptibly closer. That broke you from her spell, realizing that both of you were standing in the middle of a storm. Grabbing her arm you pulled her into your building's lobby.