Prologue

A:n- reminder: it is a fanfiction!!

And it is my first time writing based on Harry potter..

Sorry if my grammar is bad..

Also yandere is included... But only some!.

And it will take time..

----------
Warning: bad words/ curse words.
-------------

"Hey you there!" Called out a voice it was like a saviour for the pettite black hair boy who was getting bullied by some bunch of his classmates

"Who are you?" Called out the other boy who turn as he eventually regretted to took notice of the girl.

She had pretty smile and h/c hair, her eyes show's bright e/c eyes, as she held a cute dog on her arms.

(Pomeranian)

"Y-y/n!?" Exclaimed the boy as the leader of the gang look confused of his 'friends' been scared of her, 'a new commercial at their school'

"Who is that?"

"She is Y/n! Boss let's get out of here!"

"Heh! We still need the homework from this rug bag!"

The smaller boy was in more terror.

"And you!" Pointed the Fat boy or the leader to the girl.

"Yes?" She said in a oddly sweet voice as she kept her eyes closed smile.

"If you don't want trouble get out of here Smiling clown!"

"Oh my~! What a honour Mr. Balloon!" She gasped in shock as she open her eyes as it glimmed with e/c and oddly yellowish mixture eyes.

"Have a nice trip with, Lola"

"Wha- ah!!! Get it away from me!!" Shouted The boy as so does the others as the dog bark and bite them as they run more the faster the dog was catching up.

The h/c hair that was tied in twin pigtails and approach the trembling boy who look scared of her.

"Your more injured than I thought... Hmm.." Mumble the girl as she sat down next to him.

"T-thank you.. For saving me"

"Did I?"

He froze as he was scared of her bully him too but he sigh in relief as she laugh.

"Lola saved you not me, Also give me your hand"

"My hand?"

"Yep"

He hesitantly gave his hand as she closed her eyes again while humming.

His eyes widen as he notice a strange mark illuminating on his hand as if like a magic circle as his past time injury healed up.

"There you go! As a favour you have to keep quiet about what you saw just now, tell me your answer with a 'yes' or 'okay' understand?"

He hesitantly nodded as she blink twice and went for his broken spectacle on the ground.

"Yours is broken, what number is your power eyes?"

"Huh?..?? Its (__/__)?"

"I have that number.. I used it while studying here take mine" she said as she took out a white spectacle and put it on the boy who flinch.

As he readjusted himself with the glasses he took notice of her.

She was brimming with happiness as her eyes show's variant e/c colours sparkles.

"Perfect! Well gotta go" she said as she stood up.

"Ah.. Yes"

She help him up and pick up his stuff as he struggle to utter a word to her from shyness.

"Don't worry about the glasses also take care"

"T-thank.. You.. I-I"

"I'm Y/n, That's all you need to know" she said as she pick up her small white fury dog up and left running.

The mist soon covered her path as The boy could no longer see her .

----

A:n- that's all for now

I hope you like it?

And it is my first time writing something.. Based on harry potter..

He he?