Chapter: thirteen

A:n- my updation timing have change so please don't mind I hope?...

"Though it was something unexpected"

"And make that a reason for her smile"

"But in the future you will regret"

"The time been taken away"

-----

----
       __
     />  フ
     |  _  _彡
     /'ミ_xノ
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |
 / ̄|   | | |
 | ( ̄ヽ__ヽ_)__)
 \二つ

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

The next day was not that good for you

The next day was not that good for you. It was hectic since before you could talk with Hermione or even Ron other house 1st year came asking if they can seat with you.

"Eleanore, can I seat with you?" Asked a boy from Hufflepuff.

"Out of the way! Eleanore can I seat with you?" Said the Griffindor not whom you don't recognised.

"Can... I seat with you?" Asked Susan as you sweatdropped and was about to say yes until.

"She is seating with me! Know your place" said Pansy who came and just sat next to you as you were taken a back yet was in relief that the crowd left you alone.

"Thank you, Pansy"

"You should know when to say, no" said Pansy smiling as she flicked her short raven hair as she smiled or more like smirk making you smile at her.

"I guess.. I will take that advice"

"You should"

As both of you started giggling and chuckling as you didn't notice Hermione who just went to take a seat next to the other frowning.

It was transfiguration class meaning both of you often seat together from months and today is the last so you should have choose her right?

The year is coming to an end yet you still didn't even told Pansy that she seat with you.

Hermione huffed in frutration as she was concentrated on her book as others where seating whatever they want after all its the last class anyway.

-----

 •───────•°•❀•°•───────•

-----

"Do you feel panicking?" You asked as Pansy nodded.

"Yeah"

Both of you awaited the mark results.