Chapter: Five

A:n- hello!! I know that some are confused with how am I writting but here a reminder that The main focus is on y/n and not in Harry so you might find some part of Plot confusing.

Also Y/n, been included will be causing some alter in plot view as The Y/n in this story is eventually define as 'Perfect' character..

So don't mind it alright?

---------

╴ ╴ ╴ ╴❀ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴

"Did you know that, Potions was a core class and subject taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?"

"Wait, really?"

"In this class, students learnt the correct way to brew potions"

"Correct way? What worse can happen?" ask Irix who munch his apple grinning in a mocking way at you.

"Stop disturbing us, Irix"

"Meh, she is a nerd like you both of you are the same" he said smirking as his friend hufflepuff sighed about to say something to him to stop.

"Well, unfortunately even you are a nerd too then, since we are all the same house" you said smiling which making him frown as his friend gigle making him side glare at him and left to his seat.

As Alex smile at you yet appolozising for Irix beheaviour.

"Back to it.."

"Well.. The Professor of this subject was referred to as a Potions Master. The Potions Master at Hogwarts for many years was Horace Slughorn and later professor Severus Snape"

"Who even was, Horace Slughorn?"

"I don't know.. He was eventually the teacher of my father and mother in potion it seems so.."

"Ohhh, and?"

"Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations weretaken at the end of a student's fifth year; as such students spent time learning Ordinary Wizarding Level potions and possibly revisiting the past four years of lessons. As part of their Potions O.W.L. it is short form but, students had to sit a written exam; one of the time the questions was to describe Polyjuice Potion and its purpose, and after that students must complete a practical exam."

"How do you know about that?... I never knew potion class is that needed" said Amber honestly as she said beside you.

"You were eardropping?"