Chapter: fourteen

A:n -

--┏━━━┓
┃┃┃┃┣┓
┗┻┻┻┻┛  |
  |―-∩
  |  ヽ
  | ●   |
  |▼) _ノ
  | ̄ )
  ( ̄  /
  T ̄|

---

-----

--

It was a pleasant day at Eleanore manor

The mother was baking, the maids were doing there work well there is many maids they are eventually mermaids who unfortunately became a servant in Eleanore household.

But fortunately they can turn back to mermaids again if only they served them for 20 years duration and in exchange they have to be loyal and obeyed every command to Eleanore's.

Their house was magical with Portrayed moves and some talking clock and candle even chanderlers talks sometimes.

The head of the manor, the father was seating on a warm couch and reading newspaper as it was a daily routine in the household .

That's how it eventually used to be yet today seems different for Y/n Eleanore who woke up a little later to see something out of her intention.

┝┈┈───╼⊳⊰ 𖤍 ⊱⊲╾───┈┈┥

"What do you mean? Mom, dad are you abandoning me?!"

"Its nothing like that dear, we can't take you with us"

"But Edward can? Why not me??"

"Sorry sweety, That's the rule"

You frowned as your brother smirked.

"When you turn 16"

You frowned yet nodded since you have your whole summer at your manor for yourself which kinda ease you up as they were about to leave your parents stopped in mid way to their car.

"Oh right, your packing is done" said Edward as you look puzzled when the maid came to asked what Is the need for you to take.

"My packing?"

"Yes dear, Just go to the floo powder and stay with the Weasley for the months I already talk to, Molly" said your mother as you look shocked.

"Wait...what?"

"Also, when Hogwards letters came... please buy Edward things ans book too since we may come latter" your father stated making you more confused.

"Oh right, I also need a new Packed of Twinkle teas packet"

"Wait a minute, why me and can't I stay home?"

"Alone?"

"I have the maids"

"They are on holiday, dear also the house will be kept locked from tommorow you better leave today before midnight to Weasley at The Burrow"