Chapter: one

"Kill the lies"

"Protect the truth?"

"Oh dear, you make a wrong mistake"

-------------____________---------

Age: 8

The group of children stood as the teacher lead them in and was paired accordingly by the teacher.

"Today we are going to go in pairs till camping site" said the brunette hair teacher as she called out the groups.

"Agh! Teacher! I don't want to hold hands with the shit, Harry!"

"Dudley language..!" Said teacher growing as Dudley showed a tanthrum.

"Uh.. Who want to exchange with Dudley their partners" as all the student look away making the teacher frown.

'Please don't be y/n..' -Harry.

"Miss! Can I partner up with Harry?" Said the h/c colour hair girl as they all were 8 years of age.

"Y/n? That's really sweet of you.. Surely you can"

"Thank you, miss"

As you went and holds Harry hands who flinch as he was mentally preparing himself from what your going to say.

"Now don't make noise and be in line and no eating on the way! Also don't you dare walk away from the line!" Shouted the teacher as she flirt with the guide who was trying to advoid the teacher.

"Hey Harry"

"..."

"Rude~ By the way let's play a game"

"...what game?"

"I will asked question.."

"..."

"Are you afraid of spiders?"

"No.."

"Snake?"

"N-no.."

"Hmmm... Caterpillars?"

"...no"

"Ghost"

"..maybe.."

"Dark..?"

"..a bit.."

You smiled at him as he hesitantly look up to your eyes who glimmed with michievious.

"Clown?"

"..."

"murderers"

"..I.. Think..?"

"Witch?"

"..."

"Haunting memories relating to stormy high thunders and lightning"