Chapter: fifteen

A:n- hello!! How are you today?.

Sorry for late update.

/   \_____/  \
  /                       \
/ 🔴  °  -  °  🔴   \
\           ∆             /

--

-----

-----

----

-----

---

----

It was another new day and another new time of summer as the sun reach the burrow

The place was warm and cozy as Y/n Eleanore was arranging the plates for lunch as Molly was busy cooking for her children's and guest, Arthur and his sons were out in the garden tending it or cleaning around as Ginny was helping in small things to help her mother as she deemed saying she was bored and want to help.

It was another common day of the summer.. And it seems Y/n have become used to helping round the house after all its already 2 month or was it 2and half? Or 3? She forgot to count .

╒══════ᛜ◦.ₒ◦ᛜ°˚♡˚°ᛜ◦ₒ.◦ᛜ══════╕

"Y/n dearie, can you set this on the table?"

"Of course, aunt Molly" you stated taking the fruit juice and set it on the table.

"Oh? You're helping again?" Stated someone as you look up to see the older red hair male with ponytail as you nodded smiling.

"Good noon, Bill your brothers are out with your father in cleaning the garden"

"Well, what can I help in here?" He asked as you thought of a bit and smile at him again.

"Your mother cook the lunch and i arrange the plates your sister helped around too so yeah we don't need extra helping hands"

"Okay....?"

He was very much akward with you for been to unpredictable in character.

"Oh? Bill dearie, you woke up?"

"I was already awake but I was doing some other work earlier"

"Oh dear, if you still have work do it, we will called you when lunch is done.."

"It happens it's done now" you stated smiling well your smile never left your face eventually.

Bill sighed at how you maintain that smile of yours and the glowing flower aura around you.