Chapter: two

"Don't misunderstand me... I"

"Too bad.. You just make yourself an enemy.."

".....I.. Sorry..".

".... "

--&&-------

The Road was very quiet as it was midnight, a certain shadow walk on their path

"What a beautiful night.. To Kill someone" said the shadowed cloack person who held a huge scythe that was glowing in the moonlight.

"Not on my watch!" Said a voice which alarm the person.

"Who's there?!"

They look around in panic until.

"Up here, Bloody killer!" Said the voice as the person look up to see an h/c colour hair girl with detective clothing while holding a magnifying glass.

"Who are you?"

"The one who followed your trail, The one and only detective, Y/n!" Said the girl who jumped down from the roof and landed gracefully.

"A mere child been detective? Don't make me laugh!" Mock the person as she smirk.

"We will see who is just a kid-woah!" You shouted as you feel a shook as it started to blur for you.

--end of dream---

"Wak-"

'Huh?'

"Wake up! Y/n!!! My lovely daughter!!!" Shouted a familiar female who pulled you out from your blanket.

"Ouch!! Mom what's the matter?" You asked to the ravenette hair women who have a big smile on her face.

"You finally got the letters from Hogwards!" Stated your mother as your eyes widen.

"What!.. I mean great!" You said covering up your shock with a smile.

Until your door was slammed open by your Red hair dad who pick you up from your bed twirling you in circle.

"I knew it! Even if its late Hogwards can never exclude you!" Said your father .

----

They finally settle down as you were eventually now sat on the dinning table as you read the letter.

(Here is the letter)

(Ignore the last name)