ㅤㅤi. ‎overview

STATISTICS

STATISTICS

Japanese Name: モンキー・D・ハル

Romanized Name: Monkī Dī Haru

English Name: Monkey D. Haru

Affiliations: Straw Hat Pirates; Straw Hat Grand Fleet; Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance; Dadan Family (former) Marines, G-10 (former, defected)

Occupations: Pirate; Vice-Captain; Medic; Bandit (former); Marine Rookie (promoted); Chief Petty Officer (promoted); Marine Captain (former); Base Commander (former)

Origin: East Blue

Residence: Foosha Village (former)

Epithet: Weather Demon (天気鬼, Tenki Oni); Devil's Spawn (悪魔のスポーン, Akuma no Supōn); Traitor (裏切リ者, Uragirimono)

Status: Alive

Age: 14 (debut);
ㅤㅤ  26 (pre-timeskip);
ㅤㅤ  28 (post-timeskip)

Birthday: August 8th

Height: 153 cm (5'0") (debut)
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ172 cm (5'8") (pre-timeskip,
ㅤㅤㅤㅤpost-timeskip)

Blood Type: F

Bounty: 480,000,000
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ1̶0̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ5̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶

DEVIL FRUIT

Japanese Name: Kikō Kikō no Mi

English Name: Climate-Climate Fruit

Meaning: Climate; Weather

Type: Paramecia

Monkey D. Haru, notoriously known as the "Traitor" or "Weather Demon" Haru, is the biological older sister of Luffy. She is the vice-captain of the Straw Hat Pirates and a doctor substitute if Chopper isn't available. She is also considered as one of the crew's combatants, although she's not as strong as Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji.

Haru was also part of the marines for 11 years until she was named to be a traitor. What she considered as her purpose was to protect those who can't protect themselves.

She currently has a bounty of 480,000,000 Belis.

APPEARANCE

Haru has long, wavy, ginger to blondish colored hair. She has a lean and willowy body. She also has blackish eyes and if reflected upon light, it will show off a few flecks of lavender. She has a scar on her left cheek, which was caused by a fellow marine. She mostly wears a red bodysuit, and black hooded cloak and boots. Her color theme is almost the same as Luffy, but instead of blue, hers is white. She owns white gloves and tights. Haru also has a gun holster attached on her hip, armed with a handgun.

-

If you have any questions about my OC, do not be shy to ask in the comments. I'll try my best to answer all of them!