ㅤㅤii. strengths and weaknesses

STRENGTHS

The fruit's major strength, as showed by Haru, is the ability to control and manipulate weather and climate. The user can alter the weather conditions prevailing in the area they're in, including but not limited to: the formation of clouds, the strength and direction of the wind, the intensity of temperature, and the frequency of storm aspects.

The user can also summon natural disasters like tornados, hurricanes, tsunamis, blizzards, and heat waves. They can be summoned both indoors and outdoors depending on the availability for the composition of the disaster. The user can also disperse weathers or extremities such as these to have the normal weather back. Haru is also resistant, if not almost unaffected, to extreme temperatures.

The abilities gained upon consuming the Devil Fruit can be used for offense and defense, or for common weather problems while sailing across the seas.

WEAKNESSES

The user can only control one type of weather or element at a time. Controlling two at a time will quickly tire the body, while controlling three or more will most likely lead to the user's overload and eventually cause internal damage. She will also be susceptible to death when she's manipulating water for a long period of time. The user may also need lots of time to recover after summoning natural disasters. Also, the ability to disperse weather won't always work if the user is in the Grand Line. Other than that, the user is also affected by the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses. Although, she can levitate by using the breeze to avoid falling into water.

𝙄𝙆𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙄 | n. robinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें