ㅤㅤii. personality

OVERVIEW

Haru, unlike her brother, is more calm and collected most of the time. She rarely speaks in most cases, especially during her time with the Marines but when she joined Luffy's crew, she started to ease up after a few days of being with them. Despite being one of the oldest, she's also known to be childish at times, such as when bickering with her biological and sworn brothers, and when fooling around with the other members. Being Luffy's older sister, she still has a bit of authority over him, but nonetheless, Haru still respects him as a captain.

When Haru was still with the Marines, she was mostly quiet and reserved, only talking to those who she needed to speak with. Despite this kind of demeanor, she is known to be selfless and kind. She's willing enough to put her life on the line for her comrades.

When she joined the crew, she slowly started to ease up bit by bit with the help of Nami and Luffy. She can be seen joking around the others, although she's still quite cautious as to what to open up after the incident in her ship when she was still a Marine. She can also be deemed as reckless for she'll follow Luffy wherever he'll go, even without a backup plan for her and her brother.

Just like the other carriers of D., Haru had shown to have no fear for death. She also has the tendency to be acquainted with lots of people, whether she likes it or not. This kind of trait soon developed her dislike for nosey people. She aspires to be free and to be her own person wherever she might end up, always sticking to her belief on what her purpose is in life.

Due to the incident with the Marines, she developed minor trust issues. She swore to herself to always be logical when it comes to decision-making for a wrong decision can lead to the worst outcome.