ㅤㅤiii. usage

When Haru first ate the Devil Fruit, she didn't have complete control over the powers she gained; her negative emotions did. She would always summon up a storm over Foosha Village when she was angry or sad. Upon further training alone or with her grandfather, Monkey D. Garp, she can now use her powers at her own command without being influenced by emotions.

Haru mostly uses this for combat against her enemies, but she can also use it for travelling purposes, mainly like letting the breeze carry her around the place. Although, she can't do that for a long period of time as it is quite draining for her to constantly stabilize the wind she's riding while maneuvering.

The Kikō Kikō no Mi grants the user to have control mainly over hydrokinesis, electrokinesis, cryokinesis, aerokinesis, and thermokinesis. Due to the fact that she can mostly control only one element at a time, she made up with that shortcoming by being able to quickly change the element she's manipulating.

WATER

Haru uses water the least due to her having weakness to it. Despite this, she can still manipulate water to some extent, but it is mostly used for offense. It also exhausts her quite a lot when she uses water in combats, so she tends not to use it often or not to use it for a long period of time.

· Water Sphere: Haru has the ability to form a huge circular mass of water with the purpose of immobilizing enemies, whether they'll be fully or partially inside. It also contains no oxygen inside it, making her opponent suffer with suffocation if they're fully submerged in the sphere. She also has the ability to change the size of the sphere, allowing it to only immobilize her opponent's hands or feet.

· Water Bullets: Haru creates water-like bullets floating at her fingertips. The amount of pressure emitting from the bullets is enough to pierce through the bodies of her opponents.

· Water Beam: Haru releases a beam of water from her hand, attacking her opponent with high speed and precision. She can also control the beam she released if the opponent tried to dodge it.

LIGHTNING

Lightning is one of Haru's main assets in combat, even if she can only has two uses for lightning, it still packs quite a punch on her opponents. Although, she can only use it in specific conditions: when there is a storm present or when there are storm clouds above her.

· Lightning Strike: Haru raises her hands, willing the lightning to strike it resulting to having both of her hands engulfed in it. Then, she uses her hands to land a fury of punches imbued with lightning to her opponent.

· Lightning Body: Haru can turn her body into electricity upon channelling lightning into her, turning herself into a lightning bolt. In this form, she can move at high speed and she can travel over long distances, seemingly teleporting as she can rapidly appear at her chosen destination from places away from sight. She can also pass through people, paralyzing them in the process.

ICE

Ice has its offensive and defensive uses for Haru. She mostly utilizes this for defense and also for a few healing abilities. She can conjure up ice even if it's not raining, but it'll also be a big advantage for her if she uses this element while it is raining.

· Healing Ice: Haru can freeze molecules, causing it to stop bleeding if wounded. It can patch up small and medium sized wounds for 30 minutes at most. Haru uses this for her kind of first aid when she's still in combat.

· Iced Prison: Somewhat similar to her Water Sphere, Haru can lock up people inside this large square cage. If her opponents stay in there for too long, they will start having frostbites due to the temperature emanating from the prison.

· Ice Barrier: Haru creates a barrier that's wide or large enough to shield everybody she wants to shield.

· Ice Shards: Haru can conjure shards that are sharp enough to cut through her opponent's skin. She can also do this to pouring rain, making it almost unavoidable for her opponents when battling in a rainy environment.

AIR

Air is Haru's main element due to its abundance in literally anywhere she is. She can use it for offense, healing, and travelling. She has great mastery over this element because this has been her focus ever since she ate her Devil Fruit. Additionally, her eyes glow white when she's air as her element for a long period of time in combat.

· Zephyr's Blessing: Haru conjures a gentle breeze above a wounded person. She manipulates clean air to heal various wounds, ranging from small cuts to reviving people who are in a near-death state.

· Gale Force: Haru blasts a strong wind to her opponents, stunning them in the process. She can also use this to plummet them to the ground.

· Tempest's Wrath: Haru forms two to three gigantic tornadoes, enough to blow others miles away from her while also leaving them no room for a counterattack.

· Zephyr's Ark: Haru manipulates a gust of wind to form an ark-like structure made out of air. She and other people can board it for transportation. Through immense concentration, she can also mix up Zephyr's Blessing in order to heal those who are riding the ark that are injured. Although, due to her concentrating in navigating and healing at the same time, she is left vulnerable for attacks if someone won't stand guard beside her.

· Wind Slicer: Haru slashes her hands through the air with enough force, which then creates multiple blades of wind that can slice through her opponents easily.  This can also be used to deflect certain attacks.

TEMPERATURE

Haru uses thermokinesis mostly as a means of support to her other techniques. With the ability to manipulate temperature, she is immune to extreme heat and cold. She can also change the temperature of her other offensive techniques, like making her Water Beam turn into a boiling hot form of water.

· Thermal Touch: Haru can maintain different levels of her body temperature in relation to heat. With this technique, she can also transfer the accumulated heat to a person.

· Subzero Touch: In opposition to Thermal Touch, Haru can maintain her body temperature below the freezing point. She can also transfer this to another person.