ㅤㅤ‎‎iii. abilities and powers

OVERVIEW

As a former Marine and as vice-captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, Haru has quite the experience on when to exert power. Haru is also a substitute doctor for Chopper. Although, her medical expertise isn't that advanced as Chopper's. She also trained under Garp's supervision while she was with the Marines as a rookie. After four years, she reached the rank of Captain.

PHYSICAL ABILITIES

Due to her training under Garp as well as training in her own time or sparring with multiple Marines, Haru possesses exceptional physical prowess. She is also agile enough to avoid being hit by continuous attacks by her opponent. Despite moving and fighting in heels, she can still react in battle quite well. Haru also has high tenacity as she can endure a few gunshot wounds as well as being slashed or impaled for a few hours without getting medical attention from herself or from others.

Rokushiki

After years of training in the Marines, Haru is able to make use of two techniques of the Rokushiki, the Soru and the Shigan techniques. She is also able to use this along with her Devil Fruit powers, such as with Shigan, she can push her finger into someone's upper body and electrocute them by emitting electricity at the tip of her finger.

LEADERSHIP AND TACTICAL SKILLS

Being a Marine captain for seven years has proven that she can exceptionally lead her subordinates into battle with little to no casualties with the help of her tactical skills. She was well respected among the Marines because of this. A bonus addition to that was she is the granddaughter of Garp and she also trained under him. Thus, having the epithet, "Devil's Spawn". With this kind of feat while also being the base commander of the G-10, the Marines under her branch were dubbed as "The Tenacious Ones".

MARKSMANSHIP

Although not as skilled as Usopp, Haru can wield a handgun quite well. She hits her target most of the time, but she also has a decent number of misses that she accumulated over the years.

MEDICAL EXPERTISE

Before being recruited into the Marines, Haru already knew about how to do first aid due to his brother getting into troubles most of the time. Even if she has little knowledge about treating brutal injuries, she can still prevent people from bleeding out to death or from any kind of poisoning by using the techniques she came up with her Devil Fruit.

She's the medical assistant of Chopper in the ship, having known ingredients used in remedies and ointments that can be made from things in her surroundings, she mostly helps him gather them when they're about to treat the injured.

DEVIL FRUIT

Haru ate the Kikō Kikō no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows her to manipulate the weather and climate at her will, having complete control over its manifestation. She can specifically control water, lightning, ice, air, and temperature.

She mostly uses this for combat and healing. Although aside from these, she can also use her powers for transportation or for support, such as carrying her and her comrades with Zephyr's Ark while being able to heal them along the way.

HAKI

Haru has the ability to use Kenbunshoku Haki and Busoshoku Haki. She awakened them during her time with the Marines.

Kenbunshoku Haki

Haru awakened the Kenbunshoku Haki during the incident in her ship. She started sensing her comrades slowly dying one by one. With this Haki, she is able to sense the presence, emotion, and intent of people. She is also capable of seeing into the future due to her encounter with Kuzan a few years prior to her joining the Straw Hats. She is more focused on using this instead of the Busoshoku Haki.

Busoshoku Haki

Just like her grandfather, Haru is also extremely proficient in using Busoshoku Haki, being able to harm Devil Fruit users several times, such as Luffy, Smoker, and Kuzan. She mostly uses this for defense and for imbuing the bullets in her gun for combat. When coating herself with the Haki, her body will be dark gray in color.

WEAPONS

She carries a handgun on her holster, but she barely uses in combat as she fights with her powers most of the time. Occasions which included using the gun was in the incident she was involved and for sniping contests she joined.

MISCELLANEOUS SKILLS

Cooking

Being the only female present beside Luffy's younger years, Haru acquired knowledge about cooking from Makino.