chapter 15

Jacks pov...

 I and the boys all ran back into the rink from the lobby. A crowd formed around the door, and mitch yelled at people to back up and leave. We pushed our way to the front of the group, and I put the key in the lock. We got a hold of the key for the locker room after arguing a bit with the gm of the rink.

I got it unlocked, but I didn't open the door. I look at the boys and say," Hey, I think one person should go in there, so it's less overwhelming."

" agreed, jack. I think you should," Mitch said

The rest of the boys nod their heads in agreement. I shake my head too. I gave the key to Quinn because he is the most responsible. I knock on the door, telling Bella I am coming in. I opened the door just enough to squeeze inside so the crowd couldn't see.

What I saw broke me. Trash cans knocked over, broken water bottles, a broken helmet, and a bunch of broken sticks that were hers. I looked to my left and saw her balled up against the wall bawling her eyes out.

It broke my heart to see her like this. I slowly walked up to her and sat beside her; when I did that, she leaned on me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

" oh, Bella," I mumbled. I wrapped my arms around her, putting one hand on the back of her head.

She just cried on my shoulder. I was rubbing her back, trying to calm her down. I hate that everyone is treating her like this. She has done nothing to deserve this. She is getting most of the hate just because she is my sister. People use her to get to my brothers and me. She started to slow her crying down a bit.

"jack?" I heard her muffled from my shoulder.

"I am here, Bella, and so are the boys. They are outside trying to get people to leave," I say, trying to treasure her. I felt her nod.

" what will I do without you boys?" she said, hugging me tighter. She is going to be a wreck when we leave. I know she is counting the days until we leave; she gets anxious and kingy, but we don't mind that part. Three weeks and three days until we leave for Dallas and three weeks and five days until draft day. Depending on where we are drafted and when training camps start, we don't know if we will return to Michigan for a couple of days or leave the next day.

" Bella?" I say

"yeah," she still had a few tears coming down her face.

" Can I take you with me where ever I am drafted? Me and Quinn trade-off every week," I chuckle slightly. She let out a small giggle.

She let go of the hug and whipped her face with her sleeve. She looks at me with sadness in her eyes.

" bells, things will change. I don't know what the boys say, but they are sticking up for you. Don't worry about what coach m or USA hockey will say. They are all guilty for letting them treat you like this. You are the kind, more caring person I know," I say, scooting sideways, so I was facing her cause her back was still against the wall.

" I don't know about that, jack. Have you heard what people are saying?" she says

"Bella, please say you don't believe them. They are taking things out of context and making lies to get media attention."

She just looked forward and didn't respond.

" Bella. Do you remember when Dani, my ex gf( random name), cheated on me with one of my teammates?" 

" Yeah, I never liked her when yall dated"

" who laid in my bed with me and watched movies all day. Who forced luke to take you to the store to get a bunch of junk food so we could have snacks while watching those movies. Who forced me to come out of my room after three days of that..."

" who covered for Quinn and me when we snuck out. Who helped a 6-year-old skate at public skating for fun. You Bella. You did all of those things" I finish talking.

" Alright, we get it. I am the best " she let out a small smile.

Bellas pov ......

There was a knock on the door, and Jack and I both told them to come in, knowing it was the boys. Their eyes scanned the room in shock until they finally landed on us. 

" dang girl, you did some damage in here," Matts said while looking around, still.

The boys give them an annoyed and like not a good time to say that ook. 

" we cleared everything up with the media," mitch says,

" like this situation that happened today or everything?" I said softly cause I had been non-stop crying and just somewhat stopped.

"Most everything, when you are ready, you just have to confirm what we said to the media today," luke says. I nod my head. 

" can we eave?" I say. The boys nodded their heads and started to clean the room.

" is it okay if one of you guys comes with me? I am just going to get it over with the media." I say, standing up.

" I'll come," luke says, giving the trash can to Quinn. I nodded my head. Luke and I head out of the locker room.

We were welcomed by a crowd waiting for us to come out. A bunch of people was trying to talk to me all at once. Luke wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I look at him with a nervous expression; he nods his head.

" Enough!" I say, very annoyed. Everyone stopped at once and just stared at me.

" I will tell you the truth and what's going on. I will only tell you once, so if you want to hear, then I recommend you all be quiet," I continue.

Luke's arm wrapped around my shoulder while I came out with the truth. I told everything about the games; my teammates and people thought I got what I wanted. I had a few tears by the end, but I wasn't crying. Everyone had their cameras on the whole time. They all looked shocked and looked at luke to confirm everything.

"it's all true; she wanted to quit hockey because of it," Luke says, pulling me closer. We walked back into the locker room.

" is it out?" mitch says, talking about the truth.

"It's out," I say, taking a deep breath with a slight smile.

The boys all came and hugged me. I felt like I was suffocating, but I needed this hug. We stayed like that for about a minute.

" I love you guys," I say, breaking the silence.

"We love you too," the boys all said, causing everyone to giggle.

" Can we go out to eat? I am starving," I say, releasing from the hug.

The boys all nod. We grabbed our hockey bags and headed out of the locker room. We ignored the crowd and press and walked to the car. We drove to the dinner and said hi to miss patty. 

We sat in a booth. We just enjoyed each other's company cause the boys are to leave tomorrow morning. We picked on Quinn and just had a blast. 

My Boys 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the somewhat short chapter:(