chapter 17

( i know that the USA ntdp doesn't do word juniors for the Olympics but go with it)

Time skip. 2 days until they leave for the draft.

Today is the world's juniors championship. We are currently in Toronto cause they are hosting the game tonight. We are playing against team Canada tonight. I still don't have friends on that team, but we make small talk. My team has been doing better recently due to the fixes we had to make.

They gave us a family suite in the hotel we are staying at. It came with three rooms. King bed in one, two twin beds, and another two twin beds in another. Me and jack in one and Luke and Quinn in the other. I am super nervous right now like I can't even explain.

It's. At 7:30 am, my alarm just went off, which also woke me to jack up. I have a team breakfast at 8, which in my opinion, is dumb cause we don't talk to each other after you know what.

"How are you feeling?" I heard jack say from his bed on the other side of the room.

"very nervous, but right now, I am dreading that team breakfast, but thank goodness yall are allowed to come," I say, stretching and getting up from my bed.

I hear him chuckle. I headed to my suitcase and grabbed my USA sweat pants and the t-shirt we were supposed to wear. I don't care what I am wearing ; that's why I am wearing sweat pants. And went to the bathroom to get changed and get ready.

Hears the outfit and hair: