chapter three

jay started to hear a ringing in his ears. he frowned and began to turn on his back, gasping.

"jay?" he heard a familiar voice calling him. jongseong slowly opened his eyes and got used to the light in the room "thank godness you're awake" it was taehyun. he was sitting on a chair next to the bed jay was lying on.

"where am i?" he asked and tried to get up in a sitting position, which he was disturbed by taehyun. his friend grabbed him by the shoulders and brought him back into a lying position.

"the nurse's office" he replied "you're really irresponsible, park jongseong. why didn't you go home or at least contact a nurse if you weren't feeling well?"

jay suddenly remembered what happened. when he came out of the classroom, threw up, and then passed out.

"for how long did i lost my consciousness?" he asked, getting up again. this time taehyun didn't stop him but gave him a glass of water.

"half an hour."

jay drinked water and gave an empty glass to taehyun, he placed it on a shelf next to the bed.

"who found me anyway?" he remembered that he fainted at the corridor on the complete different floor than his classroom, there was a high chance that someone from other class helped him. or mr. sang and the rest of the class realised that he was gone for too long.

"his name is lee heeseung" the name didn't ring jay's bell. maybe it's because he is still kind of fresh in the school "he's in 12th grade" taehyun tried to find other things about heeseung to find out if he knows him, but jongseong looked confused "he's friends with beomgyu."

"i've never hang out with beomgyu and didn't hear about his friends" taehyun nodded at jay's words. he forgot that park didn't hang out with his friends a lot. he doesn't think he ever did it.

"anyways, you should head back home. i already asked the teacher for a leave for you."

jay didn't want to leave ealier. it was best for him but if he comes back home and his mother finds out, she will question him. and he doesn't want to image what would happen if he tells her that he fainted in the middle of the school hallway!

although jay did not want to take the teacher's permission, he left the school and returned home faster. maybe his mother won't know when she gets home from work much later.

~🦌~

"you won't even wait for your little sister?" jay turned around as he heard someone from behind. it was a pink-haired girl much shorter than him. she quickly joined him.

"sorry, i didn't know you wanted to go together" she hit his hand. she didn't even believe him "eunseong!"

"why do you even try lying when you're horrible at it" jongseong rolled his eyes "you didn't even left your room yesterday even though you came from school earlier" jay's eyes got bigger. he didn't know eunseong knew he got a leave "taehyun oppa told me everything" of course it was him "why didn't you tell me you fainted?"

"because you would made a fuss about it" eunseong slapped him again "hey!"

"i was destined to be your noona from the start" she joked, sighing "you can't even tell me? if you're going to do that again, i'll tell mum"

"don't you dare tell her."

"if that's the only way, then i will."

jay wrapped his hand around eunseong's neck, jokingly strangling her. the pink-haired girl just laughed and ran away from her brother. they were already at her school.