Chapter 2

Tommy held Dream in his arms. "Tommy stop. What are you doing? put me down" Dream said. Tommy turned and started walking. He was walking away from Dreams base and towards Tommy's home. "Tommy stop please" Dream cried. The heat in his stomach hurt and there was slick running down his legs. Dream knew he couldn't fight Tommy. Not in this sorry state he was in. Dreams omega side was making him weaker than normal and Tommy's Alpha side was making him stronger than normal. Strong enough to be able to render Dream completely helpless.

Tommy got over to his house. He pushed the doors open and closed them behind him. He carried Dream over to his bedroom. He set Dream down on the bed. "Tommy don't do this" Dream whimpered as he sat up. Tommy leaned over and reached his hand over to Dream. He put his hand on Dreams neck and pulled him closer. Tommy locked lips with Dream once again. This time slipping his tongue into Dreams mouth. Dream tried to bite down on Tommy's tongue but didn't even have the strength to do that. Tommy pulled away. He locked eyes with Dream. Tommys eyes were full of lust and Dreams full of fear. 

Dream had a hold on his heat. He could keep a level head when he needed to. He's had years of practice. Tommy on the other hand just presented 3 years ago and only has a runt twice a year and only lasts a day. Tommy reached down and grabbed the knot of Dreams hoodie. He undid it and then reached his hand up Dreams shirt. He pushed his hand up to Dreams chest. He set his hand in the middle of Dreams chest. The entire time Tommy's eyes never left Dreams while Dream frequently looked down at Tommy's hand then back at Tommy.

Dream was scared. He didn't want to get raped, but no one could save him. No one would. Tommy turned his hand and grabbed Dreams shirt. He pulled it off of Dream despite Dreams attempt to keep it on. With Dreams shirt gone and out of the way, Tommy then leaned down and started kissing Dreams collar. He slowly pushed Dream down. Tommy held himself up with one hand as he kissed Dreams chest and his other hand was touching Dreams side. "Tommy stop. Please. I don't- I don't want this" Dream cried. Tears slipping out of his eyes as he tried pushing Tommy away. Tommy stopped kissing Dreams chest and looked at Dream.

 Tommy leaned forward and locked his lips onto Dreams. He reached his hand up and started to pet Dreams head. He was making out with Dream as he was petting Dreams head. Tommy pulled away to catch his breath. He stood up. Dream sighed in relief thinking it was over, but the fear was quick to return as Tommy pulled off his shirt. Tommy tossed it to the side. He leans down and grabbed Dreams mask. He tossed it across the room. He then laid his arms on either side of Dreams head. He was holding himself up in some sort of plank position. 

He started petting Dreams head as he lowered down and started kissing Dream again. Tommy broke from the kiss. He went and placed a kiss on top of Dreams head. It shocked Dream. Even tho Tommy wasn't in his right mind and was going to rape him Dream hadn't had anyone hold him this gently in a long time. Not after he presented as an omega. The most he would let anyone do is give him a quick hug. Tommy was gently caressing him and giving him loving kisses. He was petting his hair. Dream always loved it when his mom would pet his head. 

Tommy lowered and started placing kisses on his chest. Dream was starting to lose his grip. He didn't know if he wanted to keep it and try to fight Tommy as much as he could, or let it go and try and make it as painless as possible. Dream really didn't have a say when Tommy reached down into Dreams pants and brushed his fingers against Dreams dick. Dream lost half of his grip as he let out a low moan. Dream could feel his dick twitch wanting to be touched more. Tommy seemed to notice as well and started to touch him more. He started to stroke it more. 

Dream let out a chain of moans and whimpers. Dream unwillingly bucked his hips into Tommy's hand. Tommy smiled slightly. He pulled his hand away as if to tease Dream. Dream let out a whine not having that friction anymore. Dream started to push his hips up in the air trying to get more friction. Dream realized what he was doing. He put his hips down. Dream turned his face away and his face went red with embarrassment. Tommy smiled more. He reached his hand over down and pet Dreams cheek. Dream looked at Tommy. "Cute omega" Tommy said softly. 

Dreams eyes widened. Tommy pulled his hand away and reached his hand back down to Dreams crotch. He put his hand on Dreams dick over his clothes. He applied a little pressure but didn't move his hand. Dream let out a little whimper and then looked up at Tommy. Tommy had a smirk on his face. 'Oh, he was evil'. Dream started to grind against Tommy's hand. Dream barely had a grip on himself. Enough to be able to remember but not enough to stop himself from falling to the lust. 

Dream let out a whimper as he grinded harder against Tommy's hand wanting more friction. Tommy pulled his hand away and grabbed the zipper to Dreams pants. He pulled it down and undid the button. He grabbed Dreams pants and slid them down. He pulled them off and discarded them on the floor. Tommy lowered down and kissed Dreams stomach. He ran his hand down Dreams side and down his leg.