𝐃𝐢𝐠 𝐃𝐮𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧

╭──────────...
STRANGER THINGS
CREEPS
(Max Mayfield x Fem Reader)

─╮STRANGER THINGS CREEPS(Max Mayfield x Fem Reader)

Chapter One- Dig Dug Champion

                 "Who's MADMAX?"

MADMAX
╰─..★.──────────╯

Right Now I'm rushing around my room, trying to get my shit together and ready for going to the arcade with the boys.

"Dad?!" I scream at the top of my lungs, as I dig around in my drawers.
"Yeah?" I hear him reply from his room next door.

"Where's my money jar!?" I screech, dropping on my hands and knees to look under my bed.

I jump at the sudden coughing sound, turning my head around to see my Dad with my jar. That conveniently still had some tokens from the last time I went to the arcade with Lucas.

I run up to him, snatching the jar out of his hands. Pouring all the coins on my bed, I start shoving my pockets with the very few tokens I had left.
"Will that be enough?" he questions coming up beside me.

"I'm 'bout to find out." I simply reply grabbing my hoodie that was thrown carelessly on the floor, and shoving it on.

Both me and my Dad leave my room to go downstairs, as I make my way to the front door I'm stopped by my Dad.

"Be careful, yeah? Remember your curfew."
He said sternly, I game him a small salute rolling my eyes slightly.

Before running outside to get to my bike.

┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────┐
Darling, you're so pretty it hurts.
└───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┘

I finally see the bright neon sign that reads 'Palace Arcade' I smile moving the peddles faster, to get to my destination quicker.

I get to the bike rack, lazily shifting my bike ruffly next to what I presume is Dustin's. Looking around I notice Mike, Lucas and speaking of the devil, Dustin.

Running over to them, I smile "Hey guys!" I shout, coming to a stop.

"Y/n your here, finally! Guess what Lucas did!" Dustin says smiling at me "I dunno, what'd he do?" I question.