𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞

┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅─────┐
             STRANGER THINGS
CREEPS
(Max Mayfield x Fem Reader)

       ┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────┐             STRANGER THINGS                          CREEPS          (Max Mayfield x Fem Reader)

Chapter Three- let's engage

              "Y/n? Lucas? Is it bad!?"

Trick or treat, Freak
       └───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────┘

Today is Halloween... a.k.a the best day of the year! Or so I thought anyway.

Today is also the day me, Dustin and Lucas ask Max to come Trick or Treating with us.

As I was about to grab my Freddie Krueger  costume. Mom comes in smiling, her face drops when she's sees my costume resting on the bed. While I brush out my locks.

"Honey, I'm not sure if it's the best idea to wear your costume to school." she cringes looking at my costume.

"Why not?" I question her, raising my left eyebrow. "Okay look, you're older now, don't you think it's a bit childish?" she remarked.

"I mean... I guess?" I replied, looking at my costume. She smiles and trots out my room, guess I have to pick clothes that won't make a 2 year old piss themselves then...

     ┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────┐
           I look for you in everyone.
    └───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┘

As I get to school I notice none of the boys are here yet, I carelessly shove my bike in the bike rack and wait.

After about 7 minutes of waiting, I hear the ghostbusters sound track being sang, rather badly might I add. I turn around and notice the boys in costume making me feel left out since I'm not wearing mine.

"Who you going to call?" they sing together, "Ghostbusters!" I hear Will shout smiling. "Nice costumes." I chirp looking at Dustin's Proton Pack. Earring a small and cocky thanks from Dustin.

"EGON YEAH!" Lucas shouts smiling "Venkman!" Will replies, they hug each other and give one and other a pat on the back. And I can't help but notice Mike's confusion at the mention of the name Venkman.

"Woah, woah." Mike expressed pushing Lucas away from Will. "What?" Lucas asks clearly confused, "Why are you Venkman?" questions Mike.