𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐞

┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅─────┐
Stranger Things
Creeps
(Max Mayfield x Fem Reader)

                       ┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────┐Stranger Things Creeps  (Max Mayfield x Fem Reader)

Chapter Seven- The Fields of Will the Wise

"You wanna know something funny?"

               ★ Will The Wise

└───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────┘

Y/n, Dustin and Max are running around the corridors like mad men trying to find Will.

"WILL!" Dustin shouts, as they turn a corner they are face to face with none other than Joyce Byers, protective mother of Will.

"Dustin! Y/n!" She calls. She seemed just as panicked as they were.

"Mrs. Byers?" Y/n asks confused, she looks at the woman who is about an inch taller than her. She looks at Y/n and Dustin, the look on her face tells them that she has no clue where Will is either. That made you even more distressed.

"What's going on? Where's Will?" Y/n glanced at her, a guilty expression on her face. They had no idea where Will could have gone in the span of 7 minutes.

Lucas burst through the metal doors, he's panting like he had just ran a marathon. "The field!" He yells, catching everyone's attention. The group didn't have to be told twice as they all followed Lucas outside the school and onto the football field.

"Will. I just found him like this!" Mike yells, a gentle grip on Will's shoulder. Y/n knew by Will's face that he was having an episode. Well, she hoped it was an episode and not a seizure from his rapid shaking.

"I think he's having another episode!" Mike exclaimed, as he kept his hold on Will. Y/n pulls Mike back from the boy, so Joyce can get to him.

"Will! Will! Will! Sweetie, wake up! It's Mom!" Y/n felt something grab her arm, turning her head to see Max. Clutching her for some sort of comfort.

Will looked like something was possessing him, it was creepy as fuck. The way his eyes were twitching in the back of his head and the dead look on his face, made him not look human.

"Will, wake up!" Joyce yelled softly to her son, Will was making chocking noises, Y/n felt Max grip her forearm tighter then she was originally.

"Can you hear me?"

Will was still chocking.

"Will, please, just wake up."

Mike looked at Will, his eyes scanning all over his features. Panicking he stepped forward a bit.