𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐅𝐚𝐰𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐭

┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────┐
Stranger Things
Creeps
  (Max Mayfield x Fem Reader)

                  ┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────┐Stranger Things  Creeps    (Max Mayfield x Fem Reader)

Chapter Nine- Tunnels, barrels and Farrah Fawcett

"She wouldn't."

The Spy
     └───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┘

I sit awkwardly in the back seat of Steve's car, the music blasting through the stereo as we drive.

Dustin Claimed the front seat, as much as I hated him doing so. As Hammer To Fall plays I bop my head slightly, enjoying the song as I look out the window and the passing trees. Well... I enjoyed it as much as I can, due to our current circumstance.

"Wait a sec. How big?" Steve asks... again.
We had explained the whole Dart situation to him... Well, Dustin did anyways.

All I really knew was that Dart was from the upside down, which is bad. So that means Dart is bad. Which also means he had to go. As much to Dustin's dismay, it was almost concerning how much he loved the little booger.

I swear to myself I will never become obsessed with someone like that.

"First it was like this." I claimed dryly. Estimating how small Dart used to be with my thumb and index finger. "Now he's like this." Dustin finished my sentence. Using both hands to show how much Dart had grown. He was like the size of a damn fucking dog.

"I swear to God, guys, it's just some little lizard, okay?" Steve tried to assure us. It didn't help since I seen Dart with my own eyes but A for effort.

"It's not a lizard." Dustin protested with a blank look on his face, eyeing Steve. "How do you know?" Steve asked "How do we know if it's not?" Dustin interjected for the both of us.

"How do you two know it's not just a lizard?" He asked again, it's like he thinks we're crazy. Well, we sure sound like it. I'm surprised we're not crazy from the shit that's happened to us.

"Because his face opened up and he ate my cat." Dustin replied coldly. "I wasn't gonna say it, but yeah." I blurted staring out the windshield. Sure me and Dustin vowed not to tell Steve that part... But what else could we do at this point?

Steve went deadly quiet after that, you know that look mum give you when you do something stupid and are trying to hide it their disbelief? That's the look on Steve's face right now.

I lean back into my seat, shifting as we enter Dustin's drive way. I let out a breath o didn't know I was holding in.

As Steve parks his car, I hop out the back. As the other two exit the car we all head to the trunk.