𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐞

┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅─────┐ STRANGER THINGS
   CREEPS
   (Max Mayfield x Fem Reader)

┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────┐ STRANGER THINGS   CREEPS   (Max Mayfield x Fem Reader)

Chapter Two- Maxine

"Excuse me?!"

                   MADMAX
└───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────┘

"Meet the human brain. I know. I know, it doesn't look like much. A little gross even, right? But consider this. There are a hundred billion cells inside of this miracle of evolution all working as one. No, no, I did not misspeak. I did not stutter. A hundred billion." Mr. Clarke Spoke looking at the class who couldn't give a shit, except my dorky best friends.

I was another pupil in the class who couldn't give a shit. I had my head on my desk as I mumble random things.

Just then the doors opened, I look up to see the Principal and what looked to be a new girl.

"Ah this must be our new student." Mr. Clarke smiled at the girl, "Indeed. All yours." the principle said leaving the room.

The girl tried to leave to get to the seats in the back, she never got far though. "All right. Hold up. You don't get away that easy. Come on up. Don't be shy, Dustin drumroll." Mr. Clarkes throaty voice spoke.

The red haired girls rolls her eyes slightly, gripping her skateboard stepping beside Mr. Clarke's desk.

Dustin closes his book, tapping it with both hands. "Class, please welcome, all the way from sunny California, the latest passenger to join us on our curiosity voyage, Maxine!" Mr. Clarke exclaimed, making a hand gesture towards said girl.

"It's Max." the girl interrupted.
"sorry?" Mr.Clarke questions, his hand falling down to his side.

I feel my face drop in realisation.

'Max as in Mad Max? From the arcade? As in the person who broke Dustin's record, Max?' I ramble to myself in my head.

And by the look on the boys faces, they were thinking the same thing as me.

"Nobody calls me Maxine. It's Max." Max spoke her blue eyes looking right through Mr. Clarke.

"Mad Max." Lucas whispers to me and Dustin, I wasn't paying much attention to them though. I was too busy looking at the girl standing at the front of the classroom.

"Well, all aboard, Max!" Mr. Clarke smiles, his same old bubbly personality back.

Me and the boy watch as Max makes her way to the back of the classroom, my eyes not leaving her figure she props her skateboard beside her desk and sits down.