𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫

┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅─────┐     STRANGER THINGS
CREEPS
(Max Mayfield x Fem Reader)

┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────┐     STRANGER THINGS    CREEPS   (Max Mayfield x Fem Reader)

Chapter Five- Slugger Bugger

     "I'm going to throw up!"

The Pollywog
      └───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────┘

Me and Max were walking down the corridor, she was asking questions about Will. "I still don't get why they call him zombie boy. I mean, I get it. He got lost in the woods for a week or something, but why is he a zombie? Because everyone thought he was dead?" She kept on asking question after question.

I mean sure, I get it. I'd be curious too, if I never knew the truth.

"Yeah. I mean, it was like really crazy. We had a funeral for him and everything." I answered, looking at the floor, this subject makes me sad.

"After a week?" She asked, in disbelief about having a funeral only after a week.

"Well, some kid drowned in the quarry, and I guess we all just thought it was him. Even me." I replied bluntly, I'm too tired to be answering all these questions.

I stayed up basically all night, because of all the sweets, and trying to figure out why Mike got so annoyed with me...

"What? Okay that's not funny, Y/n." She ranted. 'Oh my god, she thinks I'm joking.' was all I could think in the moment.

"It's not a joke, all right? Everyone knows. You can ask anybody. Except Will, because it's a really, really touchy subject for him. Okay?" I explain, my eyes boring into hers pleadingly.

She looks at me like I just grew another face. "Okay." She nods, she thinks I'm crazy.

┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────┐
Have you buried all the evidence of what you used to be?
└───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┘

Y/n was sitting in class, well more like sleeping, but you get the idea.

All of a sudden Dustin came barging in, making Y/n jump up from her nap.

"I am so sorry, Mr. Clarke. Really, I'm so sorry. Please continue with the class. Don't mind me. Really, continue, please. Thanks." Dustin rambled, as he sat down in his chair.

It was silent for a moment. "Although it wasn't a crowbar, it was a rod, as I said." Mr. Clarke continued his lesson about the Crowbar case, only sparing Dustin a funny look.

Dustin turned to the other four, Mike, Lucas, Y/n and Will, "We have to meet. All of us. At lunch, AV Club." Dustin softly whispered.

"Why?" Mike asked, knitting his eyebrows together looking at Dustin for answers.