𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ❤︎︎

𝑗𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑎ℎ 𝑓𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑟 ~ 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙,𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑,𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑦,𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑, 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛,𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠,𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒,𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑒,𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒.
-----------------------
y/n's pov:
my family has been going to susannah's beach house in Cousins every summer since i was a baby, since before i was even born. all year long i count down the days till i'm in that house. the dads come to visit but it's not their place, they don't belong to it, not the way we do. the mothers and us kids.
the summer house is made up of lots of things. the beach, the swimming pool late at night, movie nights with the moms and belly, but the boys. the boys most of all. it's the same every summer. i've always loved that about it. for me everything good, everything magical, happens between the months june and august.
——————————————————————-
me, belly, and taylor are in belly and i's room packing. "drew's bummed you guys are missing the beach matchup with the boys team next weekend." taylor says to belly and i. "um make sure you tell sophie to square up for the block." belly states. "drew martinez is texting me about you, and your talking about volleyball?" taylor says back. "drew doesn't care if we are there or not. he just wants an excuse to text you." i say. "anyways i thought you came here to help us pack." belly said. "fine. i'll help. here's a tip dont bring those speedos. it doesn't do a thing for yalls new boobs." taylor says to belly and i. "it's not a speedo." we say in sync. "i'm just sayin babes. like you guys need to pack cute things." taylor says. "well we always buy new suits when we get there." i reply.
"okay. so, buy one that doesn't look like your trying out for the swim team." taylor says. "are you serious?!" belly and i say considering we have matching bathing suits because we are twins after all. "yes." taylor says as belly and i jump on the bed that taylor is laying on to play fight with her. "twins! we're leaving soon!" mom yells. "we gotta goooo." i say. "no you don't." taylor says. "yes." belly and i say. "we still have TEN minutes." taylor replied as we sat down. "okay, before i let you guys go, you have to tell me your summer wish. like the one thing you want to happen this summer." taylor says. "i don't know." belly and i say together. "you little liars. yes you do. you want a hot make out with the fisher brothers. you want their tongues in yalls mouths, you dirty little $lūt$." taylor replied. "okay! SHUTUP TAYLOR!" belly said playfully. "i'm just saying! like you guys have been in love with them since we were 12. you have to shit or get off the pot." she says looking at us both.
"a) disgusting, b) it doesn't matter what i do he doesn't see me that way." belly says talking abt the oldest fisher brother, conrad. "oh he'll see you. whether he wants to or not. that goes for you too y/n with jeremy of course. you guys look a lot different then last summer." taylor says.
———————————————————————
the drive ~
this moment it's like coming home after you've been gone a long long time. the song 'cant do better' starts to play and me and belly start screaming the lyrics. "everytime she goes through her hair, i feel the tension in the air. no i can't let you leave so i kill my insecurities. YOU CANT DO BETTER!!! OHHHHH! YOU CANT DO BETTER!!" belly and i sang in sync dramatically while smiling at each other. everyone was smiling slightly, happy to be coming home, at least that's how i felt. "can you guys turn it down a little please?" mom asked, "yes, please." steven said. belly and i playfully glared at steven as he turned down one of our favorite songs. "thank you, i want you guys to be better about helping out this summer. like just don't leave your dishes in the sink. load them into the dishwasher. and not just your own dish, steven. i want you to be good houseguests." mom says.
mom is weird about money. the fact that susannah has a lot and we don't. "just be considerate and act like i raised you right. steven that means don't stay out too late." mom said.
"mom! i'm too old for a cerfew!" steven said annoyed. "wait what about me and y/n? we don't have a curfew either right?" belly asked. steven laughed, "what do you guys need a curfew for? you don't go anywhere." steven replied. "don't be a jacka$$, steven." mom said. "we'll talk abt it when something comes up guys." mom said to belly and i. we pulled up to the gas station, belly, mom, and i walked in to get snacks.

the cashier was looking at us as we were getting them. boys at school never look at me. taylor's the one they look at. i guess you could say i'm just kind of there.
we walked up and got our stuff paid for but the cashier was acting kinda weird and asked us to come to a bonfire. belly replied with a maybe as i just stood there silently. we got back into the car and i decided to fix my hair, i guess belly did the same. i can't wait to see jere, i miss him so much.

it smells exactly the same. tastes the same. like it's been waiting for me to get here. as we neared the house i felt my anxiety levels rise. steven honked the horn and not far after jeremiah fisher came running out the door. looking as gorgeous as always.

"what's up?" he said, "hi omg!" mom said back. they then hugged. i was so nervous. everyone started to hug each other. belly got out leaving me being the only one left. she hugged jere. i felt jealous but i knew she was in love with conrad. i then got out and smiled as he then looked at me.

"man, look at my favorite twins coming back all grown up." he said. i then hugged him tight as he twirled me around. belly had her dramatic moment with conrad as the bigger group started talking. steven, jere, and i then interrupted because i wanted to hug conrad.

i then did. and said "i missed you connie." "i missed you too y/n/n" he replied. jere and steven then came up i thought i knew what was about to happen but i wasn't sure.

"i don't know about you but i think it's time for a TWIN FLOP!" they said. "UH OH!" i said and started running not long after did jere caught me and conrad and steven caught belly. they carried us to the pool and i begged jere but he said "no can do beautiful, it's tradition." they threw us into the pool after counting to 3. i had an idea.

"guys, i hurt my ankle." i said. jere came over to help me out but i pulled him in. he yelled my name and then dunked me under water. we looked at each other for the quick seconds underwater that felt like hours, i have butterflies.. no. why do i have butterflies?

i pulled myself back up and went inside with belly. "hi." we said to susannah. mom got onto us for getting water everywhere. "laur. they are gorgeous!" she said whispering. "you two have always been lovely, but, oh honey look at you." our second mother said to us. "your growing up. your in bloom." susannah has a way of saying things that almost makes me believe her.

mom told us dad was coming for the fourth which i found odd because they have only been divorced for a year and a half. belly and i went up to our room. first thing i saw was junior mint.

jere jumped on my bed, "i still can't believe you have that bear." he said. "duh i would never get rid of junior mint." i replied. "come on let's go swim!" he said. "i think i have to go to this thing with mom." i say but then belly says "no it's okay i will go." "awesome! now hurry up!" jere said to me.
————————————————————
hi! this is my first book! hope you enjoyed the first chapter. this was a long one. btw the cast is the same as the show. alright i will see you in the next one.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
1436 words