𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜 ❤︎︎

y/n's pov:
"come on y/n/n!" jere said. "okay, i'm ready." i say. "hey did you know my dads coming up for the fourth?" i asked him. "awesome! i love your dad." he replied. "yeah but they have only been divorced for like a year and a half." "well that's the cool thing abt your mom, she just doesn't give a shit." "exactly, she doesn't give a shit because she was the one who wanted the divorce in the first place." "well i think if you don't want to be married you just shouldn't be married." he said looking at me.

"i've waited all year for this." i said looking out to the ocean. "you wanna race?" he asked me, "no, no i cant your legs are too long-" i said as i started running as fast as i could, throwing my towel down and running into the water with jere not far behind.

i pushed him down and fell right after, we got up and splashed each other, and then he grabbed me around the waist which caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach and pulled me down into the water along with him. once we got done swimming we went and laid in the sand on our towels and started talking "you know i really missed you right y/n/n?" "aww i've missed you too jere. your my bestfriend." "i wish we could see each other for longer than just 3 months." "yeah me too. but hey let's enjoy it." i said, with that we got up and made our way back up to the house shoving each other a few times in the process. it's amazing to be home.
————————————————————
timeskip |dinner| ~
steven and jere were laughing to something on stevens phone. mom was getting annoyed, "steven i swear to god if you look at that phone one more time i'm putting it in the screen basket." "it's just we want to see your beautiful faces." susannah said. "can dinner be a screen free zone?" mom said talking to us all.

jere then grabbed stevens phone and threw it into the basket. "boom! nailed it." jere exclaimed. "we get it you have been working out." steven says.

"your just jealous because jere has a better body than you." i replied to steven. "actually it's all abt the lean look now." steven defended.

"when you leaving for training camp?" steven asked conrad, "he actually quit football.." jere answered for him. everyone was shocked, "wait you quit? id kill to play college ball." steven said confused. "he can still change his mind." susannah replied. "nope i'm not gonna change my mind. i was gonna sit on the bench all season anyways." con told his mom.

"you could always work at the country club with me and steven." jere told him. "no way." connie replied. "wait your working?" i asked the excited boys. "yup, i'm lifeguarding and stevens working the snack shop." jere said answering my question, "oh! twins, i almost forgot.. i have a surprise for you!" susannah said excitedly, "really beck?" my mom said playfully.

belly and i opened the envelopes, it was a invitation to be a debutante. "isn't that the thing where the girls wear white dresses.." bels started, "yeah and like curtsy." i finished. "it's when a girl comes to a certain maturity-" susannah began then being interrupted by steven being a d!ckhead as always, "i'm sorry! mature?! the twins! a couple month ago y/n had a cat funeral and belly made us wear all black." "SHUTUP STEVEN." belly said, "i literally saw you crying in your room." i said seconds later, "wait, mochi died? dang, i'm sorry, y/n/n." jere said sweetly, i smiled at him in response.

"twins, don't you want to get dressed up?" susannah asked, "it's just not they're kind of thing, they are our feral little alley cats." mom said. belly and i looked at mom and rolled our eyes knowing the boys would laugh so hard. they did. "alley cat." jere whispered looking at me, i kicked him under the table and belly did the same with steven.

"i'll think abt it." i say, "me too." belly replied. "they will think abt it." sues said to mom.
——————————————————-
that's all for chapter 2, hope you enjoyed. this was a shorter one but this is the size of chapters you will be getting most of the time. bye! love y'all :)
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
750 words