𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ❤︎︎

y/n's pov:
when jeremiah came back down we went to the beach. the others had to go to moms book party in 2 hours, so it would be a quick swim.

once we put our stuff down at a random spot we ran into the ocean together holding hands. "wanna run in at the same time?" jere asked me, "sure." i replied as i held out my hand. he grabbed it and interlocked our fingers, i stood there smiling like an idiot for a few seconds until he start running and tugging on my arm.

we ran in and i splashed him in the face when he wasnt expecting it so then he ran after me, i had a late reaction so he caught up fast. "hey! get back here." jere yelled at me while i was running away. i was laughing which also made it harder to run. he picked me up, put me on his shoulder and started spinning around.

"JERE! OMG!" i yelled while he was just laughing his a$$ off. i started smiling because his laugh is so adorable. he put me down and we made eye contact. i was staring into his blue eyes. it felt like hours were passing as we just looked at each other. and then me being stupid i said, "we should probably head back.." "yeah, right." he said slightly smiling. with that we grabbed our towels, wrapped them around us, and headed home to get changed and ready for the book party.

once we got home i got in the shower and started playing my music on my playlist. these songs came on in this order: this is what falling in love feels like -jvke, mind over matter -young the giant, washing machine heart -mitski, drift away omnichord - trillian, dandelions - ruth b., paper rings - taylor swift.

all love songs and i only thought of one person as i sang and hummed along to all of them. once i got out of the shower i went to my room and got changed into this outfit:

 once i got out of the shower i went to my room and got changed into this outfit:

and i did my hair like this:

and i just put mascara on but this is what it looks like:

———————————————————-after i got done get ready i went downstairs and waited till everyone else was done then we left

after i got done get ready i went downstairs and waited till everyone else was done then we left. me, jere, and steven were hanging out the whole time kinda just talking with each other and making small talk with other people.

i caught connie drinking. what happened to him. we were all sitting on the couch after a while bored out of our minds. "you know this shit is so boring can we go somewhere?" connie asked, "yeah. where?" steven asked him back, "we could go into town, idk, buy some weed from that guy with the rainbow dash tattoo?" jere said, "nah he got arrested last summer." i told jere, "shit. really?" "we could go to the drive in." steve suggested, "dude gross. i dont want to see belly hooking up with some kid in the back seat of a minivan." jere said and i agreed, "yeah, no. not a good idea." "yo, actually.. lets go to the drive in." connie said and i started to tell them no.

"no. guys. no." they all just looked at each other and got up. "belly is gonna kill us." i sighed. we got into the car and started driving. when we got there we pulled right up next to belly and sextus. i already felt bad because they were about to kiss and the boys started to tease her. they started making kissing sounds.

"guys, stop." i told them, "what the hell do you think your doing?" belly yelled at the boys. "uh just catching the end of our favorite movie." steven replied, "you have no right! leave!" belly said, "bels i tried to tell them this was a bad idea." i told her so she wouldnt be mad at me, "trust me ik." "belly relax we were just joking around." jere said to her, "steven, if you dont leave istg i will send everyone in this car your dramione fanfic. he spent an entire chapter talking about draco's wand." we all started laughing. "bro!!" "oh my god." "dont be embarrassed man draco's hot." jere said, "true!" i replied and jere just looked at me for a sec.

"okay seriously please leave." belly said and then me and connie both start telling steven to drive. "steven drive." "steven drive the car." we then drove off and i said "i told you it wasnt a good idea." "yeah, yeah" they all said.
———————————————————
chapter 8! enjoy!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
774 words