𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 ❤︎︎

y/n's pov:
i felt bad for belly after that, i should have tried harder to stop them. i hope she's having fun. when we pulled up to the driveway i went up to my room to get changed into a bathing suit for my late night swim.

|the bathing suit|when i came down the stairs i saw belly coming through the door

|the bathing suit|
when i came down the stairs i saw belly coming through the door. "hey bels, have fun?" "yep, i had a great time actually." "good." i said smiling at her as i walked through the kitchen to get to the backyard, i saw connie coming through the back door so i gave him a look saying 'be nice.'

"how was your hot date?" he asked belly as i closed the back door, i just rolled my eyes at his words and walked over to the pool. i sat out there by the pool with my feet in the water. i heard slight yelling from inside and once i opened the door i heard "why don't you go smoke some more pot?" "well why don't you go look in the mirror some more?" dayummmm. i just walked in and went up the stairs as fast as possible. i changed out of my bathing suit into pjs:

i went back downstairs because i decided i wanted a little snack before going to bed

i went back downstairs because i decided i wanted a little snack before going to bed. when i walked into the kitchen i saw jere in there eating ice cream.

he looked up at me and said "want some?" "sure!" i replied. me and jere just sat there and ate ice cream and talking for a little bit until i was getting tired.

"i think i'm gonna head to bed." i told him before yawning. "okay goodnight y/n/n." he said while laughing slightly. i walked upstairs and went into my room, belly was already in bed asleep so i was just gonna go to bed too. i laid down and stared at my ceiling thinking of you know who and eventually fell asleep.
—————————————————— chapter 9! enjoy.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
339 words