𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 ❤︎︎

y/n's pov:
belly and i finally got to the bonfire. 'up' by cardi b was playing. there were A LOT of people. they were in casual clothes... while us, we were in dresses. i'm gonna kill taylor.

the dude from the gas station came up to me and belly, "here take my beer." "no thanks. but thank you." belly said. "so uh you got a bf back home?" he asked stepping closer. i was feeling uncomfortable.

"hey please step back." i told him. "yo was i talking to you?" "BITCH, I WILL FUCK YOU UP-" "steven!" belly yelled, "what are you two doing here?" he asked. "and i'm sorry, what are you wearing?!" "i invited her, who tf are you?" the weird gas station dude said, "i'm their brother, they are 15, you pedo." steven said getting closer.

"jesus christ" steven says before he started dragging me and belly along with a girl who we don't know yet. "will you let go of us?" belly asked, "yo dipshit, get tf off of us!" i screamed at him, "your embarrassing yourselves are you kidding me?!" he replied, we all fell to the ground. ouch.

we happened to fall right infront of conrad and a girl making out. oh god. "belly?" conrad said confused, "thought you hated the red sox?" belly said jealously. "who are you?" the girl asked, "who are you?" belly said repeating the pretty girls question.

"nicole, conrad and i went to the deb ball together last summer." the girl answered, "i thought you said deb balls were bullshit, and all debs are sheep." belly said rudely, " i didn't.. you're such a brat." connie said to bels. "well your an asshole-" belly replied, "twins! you came! great, we can all hangout, you guys." jere said running over, "i'm abt to take them home." steven butted in, "what? okay steven chill out, come on. just go hang out with shayla." jere said convincing steven to back off. yay! we get to hang out with jere, poor bels :(.

"fuck you!" i said to steven, i went over with jeremiah while belly decided to go elsewhere. "listen, i'm really happy your here!" jere said sweetly, "i'm happy i'm here too." "let's go sit down and talk?" jere asked, "yeah sure." "i'm glad you decided to come." jere told me. "me too, i love hanging out with you."

"the stars are so pretty out here, i always look forward to coming to cousins every summer because there are so many out here." i said, "is that the only reason you like coming to cousins every summer?" he questioned, "yup i think that's abt it." "*gasp* i am hurt." he says while putting his hand over his heart. "kidding! ofc your the main reason why i love coming to cousins." i told him, he smiled at me and said "good."

we then talked some more and decided it was time to get everyone gathered up to go home, but then jere and i heard connie getting into something over a beer, belly and i both tried to stop it but i got elbowed in the face, fell to the ground and took belly with me. connie tried to help but was pulled back into the fight.

jere got up really fast, "guys!" jere said trying to stop this. "what the fuck is wrong with you!" connie screamed to that dude, "are you guys okay?" jere and this random dude that i guess knew belly, asked us and then helped us up as connie and the dude started pushing and hitting each other. that dude looked familiar, "guys! stop." jere said breaking it up when we heard sirens.

"cops!" everyone started running to the car. "seriously. come on. get in the car, watch your head." jere said helping connie into the car as i got into the front seat. "yes. i know how to get in a car." connie said annoyed, jere got in and said "belly, let's go. get in." "cam can give me a ride home. right cam?" belly asked the boy, "yes, thats no problem." "no your not gonna get in a car with a guy you just met." jere said, i just admired him while he talked, the way he's so caring for the people he loves, "i'm cam, cameron." "your names cam cameron?" jere said jokingly, "we actually know each other. seventh grade-" "THATS WHERE I KNOW YOU FROM! SEXTUS!" i kinda yelled, "y/n/n!" "sorry connie." "yeah but we aren't total strangers." cam said. "no offense but no, belly get in the car." jere said, i was again admiring him because well 1 i like him 2 i'm a lil drunk. "just get in the car." connie said clearly annoyed, cam start making plans with belly, they kissed.., then once she got in the car we realized steven was still at the bonfire.

jere and i went to go get steven leaving belly and connie in the car. we took to long because when we got back there was a cop at the jeep. they ended up escorting us home.

mom was up thank the lord, apparently the moms were smoking tonight but i won't get into all that because it's boring anyways. we all went upstairs, i went to jeremiah's room to tell him goodnight.. i don't usually do that but again, i was drunk.

"hey jere!" i said, "hey y/n/n!" he said giving back the same energy. "ya know i know we are bestfriends but i really love you jeremiah fisher." i said tiredly, "uh love you too y/n/n, lay down cmon." i get into jeremiah's bed. JEREMIAHS BED. "goodnight jere!" i say, "goodnight y/n/n." jeremiah says sweetly. god i love this boy.
———————————————————
chapter 4! a little sleepover :) i love jeremiah sm. byeeee!!!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
979 words