𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 ❤︎︎

y/n's pov:
we had finished dinner and after i got done helping clean up i decided to go out for a late night swim.

once i got outside i noticed connie sitting out there doing something... oh. he was smoking.. uh okay.

"i thought you said smoking pot changes the way your brain processes information." "so does your phone." he replied.

i jumped in the pool then said, "you said marijuana messes with white matter." "do you even know what white matter is?" he asked, "you said our brains are still developing and that.." "god do you memorize everything i say?" he interrupted, "get over yourself connie, i listen to you okay? i look up to you. i'm worried abt you. i know when something is wrong and you know you can talk to me abt anything so just tell me.. please." "nothing is wrong y/n/n i just think football is stupid, i was only doing it to make my dad proud but i don't care about what he thinks anymore."

"hey why are you considering this debutante thing?" "idk i don't really have anything else going on.." "but it's not you, don't let my mom make you and belly her little dolls just because she never had a daughter." he said, "i don't mind it, i like being her doll :)" steven and jere came out asking connie if he was ready to go.

"first bonfire of the summer!" they laughed, "alright we are totally taking my car, your not driving." i admired jeremiah as he talked. "cmon man we're leaving, you ready?" steven asked connie. "hey, can me and bels come too?" i asked hoping for a yes. "uh no." steven replied, "the moms are getting everything set up for your movie night." jere said trying to make me feel better. "right." "see ya y/n/n." "bye connie."

i went inside from my swim to see mom and sues in the kitchen getting everything ready for our movie night, i felt bad because i had the plan to tell belly about the boys going to the bonfire and convincing her to come with me. "brownies are going in." "go put the DVD in." "uh do we have to watch movies tonight?" i asked. "everything okay?" "uh yeah i'm just kinda tired and bels is asleep so i think i'm just gonna go to bed.." i replied, "yeah sure hon get some rest."

belly was on the phone with taylor when i walked in. "belly the boys just went to that bonfire thing and we both don't have anything else to do so... you wanna go?" i asked her. "idk y/n/n-" "YES GO BELS!" taylor replied through the phone, "fine but idk what to wear." belly says "me either.." i say "don't worry, look in your bags, i have gifted you guys my secret weapons."

we look in our bags, i see a purple dress identical to belly's pink one. "NO WAY IN HELL!" we shout to taylor over the phone at the same time. "twins, nothings ever going to happen if your alone crying in your room in your big t-shirt waiting for the boys to come home." taylor tells us.

"i mean wont you be able to see our underwear underneath it?" i asked, "wear a thong!" she suggested, "good idea!" i replied. "fine, i'll go." she said and then hung up the call with our bestfriend. once belly and i were done getting ready we snuck down the stairs, the moms were watching our movies alone, belly and i stopped and looked at each other because we felt bad for ditching them but then quickly came to our senses and quickly and quietly walked out the door.

we then started walking to the bonfire, "hey y/n/n?" "hm?" "promise me even if we can't do this and sneak out and have fun all summer we will hang out together?" "ofc bels, that always makes things better, hanging out with my built-in-bestfriend." i smiled at her and she smiled back. soon enough we were at the bonfire..
———————————————————
chapter 3! hope you enjoyed. i will do one more chapter for now but i will update tmrw. byeeee!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
713 words